You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Blubba, Duhbummer, Dimtardz...
Most Americans Support an Independent Russia Investigation

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.

You are a day late and a dollar short, already been several threads on this and it is false far left narrative!

Do try and keep up silly far left drone!

I'm not starting a new thread silly creature, but responding to the perception that "the world is laughing" at us for wanting to pursue an investigation. Try to keep up ;)

Yes the top far left drone troll is at it again!

Your post was already discussed to death already so your post was moot, like most of your posts!

Trump says he wants Russia investigation 'done properly,' was going to fire Comey 'regardless of recommendation'

ubba, Duhbummer, Dimtardz...

Especially this one!

Makes sense. The investigations are ongoing, and can only be stopped by unethical behavior at the top of the GOP pile. A whining RWNJ here can't stop it.

"It doesn't matter what the friggin' legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker!" - Win at all costs. I thought you Democrats and Liberals lived by this shit. Don't even think about calling out GOP on ethics and morality until you clean up your own house.

And your silly picture proves what?

Every trolls power is obtained via YOUR response. Doesn't matter if it's a professional troll on channel 4 or a dipshit on this site.

Rational adults see there is no link, proof or anything to prove collusion. Arguing with the trolls about it & venting your frustration about it serves the trolls agenda and YOU lose. Their intent is to disrupt & cause chaos. For that to happen it takes 2 sides. Stop tangoing with them for fucks sake.

Why doesn't Trump just confess???

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/14/us/politics/trump-republican-senators.html
This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

If the report comes back in favor of Trump, will you accept it?

GOP / separating themselves from Trump ~ Trump feeds the fire with his twitters/ actions and we are suppose to ignore it?

This thread isn't about the GOP or really even Trump. It's about Trolling with unsubstantiated bullshit.

As to your post, the GOP was never "with" Trump. As many that supported him, there were equal amounts like me that didnt. The man says & tweets retarded shit that causes himself problems. But at the end of the day that has NOTHING to do with Russia or this thread.

They need to be allowed to finish the investigation cleanly, and present a final report, and that ends it. So far, you and others don't seem to want that given you are labeling them "trolls".
Just out of curiosity.

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

Most Americans Support an Independent Russia Investigation

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted after President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey indicates that 78 percent of Americans would prefer that an independent commission or special prosecutor investigate Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election. Only 15 percent of respondents said they preferred that the GOP-controlled Congress handle the investigation, which would also look into alleged links between Russia and the Trump campaign, while only 40 percent of poll respondents said they have at least some confidence in the ability of Congress to conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the matter. Nearly two-thirds did think the FBI was up to the task, but the future of the FBI investigation is currently unclear following Trump’s firing of Comey — which Trump has admitted was at least partially in response to Comey’s handling of the investigation.
You understand that they don't, right?

Polls ask questions to elicit a predetermined response. They then ask a very select group of people. These very same pollsters all said that Clinton was going to walk away from the election in a landslide.

Tell Me, are you one of the forums many mind readers who read Trump's mind and just know he fired Comey to stop the investigation (even though the investigation was not being conducted by Comey)?

Just out of curiosity.

Yup. My thoughts are that there might not be direct collusion with Trump, but there clearly is Russian interference and that has to be pursued, not buried.

Here you go far left drone troll:

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Todd: "I understand that. But does it exist?"

Clapper: "Not to my knowledge."

Former Intel Czar: We Have Zero Evidence Of Russian Collusion

The whole Russia conspiracy is to cover the fact that the far left can not accept the election results!

The far left needs to grow up and accept the fact that they lost!

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

Our elections (and by that I don't mean ballot boxes and vote tampering).

Spot On. It's all about the sabotage. The Democrats will do or say anything to sabotage Trump. That's just the way it is.

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

So, providing information to the electorate (regardless of how it was obtained) is tantamount to interfering with elections in your opinion?

Just out of curiosity.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..

Just out of curiosity.

The way that Trumps keeps blocking the investigation DarkWind I have concerns over a fair and balanced investigation..
If I were in Trumps position,I would make it as transparent as possible but he is not doing that..
The problem with this is that the investigation has not been blocked or interfered with. Comey wasn't the lead investigator, nor involved directly with the actual investigation.

Just out of curiosity.

Todd: "Does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials?"

Clapper: "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, ‘our,’ that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

The whole Russia conspiracy is to cover the fact that the far left can not accept the election results!

You Whoooooo~

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell on Friday that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign -- a statement that comes on the heels of an apparent public threat Trump made this morning to fired FBI Director James Comey, tweeting that Comey had better hope their conversations have not been taped.
James Clapper on collusion between Russia, Trump aides: There could be evidence - CNNPolitics.com

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

So, providing information to the electorate (regardless of how it was obtained) is tantamount to interfering with elections in your opinion?

Hacking is a crime - yes or no? Strategically releasing it at certain points of the election cycle is attempting to interfere - yes or no? Altering them, or witholding those that would provide context for the purpose of making a particular candidate look bad is attempting to influence an election - yes or no? Selecting only one candidate to do this to is pretty odd - yes or no?

Should we sweep this under the rug? Yes or no?

My ans are: yes, yes,yes, yes and NO.

The degree to which members of the Trump Campaign seem to have been involved with Russia is disquieting and the degree to which Russia is able to go in meddling no only in our process but in other western democracies is something we shouldn't be complacent about.

It's disturbing that we will spend millions of dollars and time on Benghazi, Hillary's server, Fast & Furious, etc but can't be bothered to do the same with this?

Just out of curiosity.

You Whoooooo~

Washington (CNN)Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told MSNBC'S Andrea Mitchell on Friday that there could be evidence of collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign -- a statement that comes on the heels of an apparent public threat Trump made this morning to fired FBI Director James Comey, tweeting that Comey had better hope their conversations have not been taped.
James Clapper on collusion between Russia, Trump aides: There could be evidence - CNNPolitics.com

Once again far left drone trolls think words like "could be" means there is, even though the testimony that was given in front of COngression committee defeats those comments. The far left is reaching because they can not accept the election results!

Just out of curiosity.

The problem with this is that the investigation has not been blocked or interfered with. Comey wasn't the lead investigator, nor involved directly with the actual investigation.

He was in charge of the agency most involved and he (his position) is regarded as politically independent.

Just out of curiosity.

Interference with what?

Hacking is a crime - yes or no? Strategically releasing it at certain points of the election cycle is attempting to interfere - yes or no? Altering them, or witholding those that would provide context for the purpose of making a particular candidate look bad is attempting to influence an election - yes or no? Selecting only one candidate to do this to is pretty odd - yes or no?

Should we sweep this under the rug? Yes or no?

My ans are: yes, yes,yes, yes and NO.

The degree to which members of the Trump Campaign seem to have been involved with Russia is disquieting and the degree to which Russia is able to go in meddling no only in our process but in other western democracies is something we shouldn't be complacent about.

It's disturbing that we will spend millions of dollars and time on Benghazi, Hillary's server, Fast & Furious, etc but can't be bothered to do the same with this?

Silly far left drone troll:

Makes excuses and can not accept Hilary lost the election!

Yet they can not admit Obama should have done more long before Trump got into office!

They blame only Trump when all of it happened under Obama!

Silly far left drone Trolls!

Just out of curiosity.

Comey was pretty involved though DarkWind ~

Comey Sought More Russia Probe Funds Before He Was Fired

It will be such a sweet form of justice and karma when the ongoing investigations into the Trump administration ends up netting Hitlary, Odumber or any other libtard from the prior administration.

And what will you do if it ends up bringing down the Trump administration :dunno:

The same thing I did when Blubba, Duhbummer and any other was president. But, impeaching Trump will only leave us with Pence and I would rather have him as Prez anyway.

So impeach away!

Just know that who ever the Dimtardz get elected next time will be given the same, as soon as they take office.

This will become the norm of every election cycle.

Maybe even worse.

Don't you think it's time to end it?

Wish the Dems had taken a step in that direction by allowing Gorsuch to go forward. Looks like you guys have no desire to do so either.

No wonder the country's a mess and no wonder we got Trump. We deserve it.

The outrage from the left would have a lot more merit if they had held their own accountable when they should have and that goes as far back as you want to go.

Forum List

Back