‘You get made fun of’: Trump campaign office shuns masks, social distancing

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

Facing no threat of enforcement, the Trump campaign has continued to make its own rules on coronavirus protections, said the individuals, who requested anonymity to speak freely. For instance, staff have been told to wear masks outside the office, in case they’re spotted by reporters, but they’ve been instructed that it’s acceptable to remove them in the office, the individuals said, adding that staff also publicly joke about the risk of coronavirus and play down the pandemic’s threat.

“You get made fun of, if you wear a mask,” said one person. “There’s social pressure not to do it.”

>.....>.....>.....>.....>

Risking illness to not offend your co-worker’s stupidity!

Facing no threat of enforcement, the Trump campaign has continued to make its own rules on coronavirus protections, said the individuals, who requested anonymity to speak freely. For instance, staff have been told to wear masks outside the office, in case they’re spotted by reporters, but they’ve been instructed that it’s acceptable to remove them in the office, the individuals said, adding that staff also publicly joke about the risk of coronavirus and play down the pandemic’s threat.

“You get made fun of, if you wear a mask,” said one person. “There’s social pressure not to do it.”

Well, look at it this way, you should be encouraging all Trump supporters to not wear masks and stop social distancing. If they do and large numbers die off, that will be less pro-Trump voters to compete with you Communists.

Wow.

Politico is not a reliable source and neither is Twitter

Good. We need to shame you dumbfuck Karens

Good. We need to shame you dumbfuck Karens

The Karen’s are all Trumpers following Dear Leader’s no-mask position. For freeeeeeeedommmmmmm.

Well, look at it this way, you should be encouraging all Trump supporters to not wear masks and stop social distancing. If they do and large numbers die off, that will be less pro-Trump voters to compete with you Communists.

Unfortunately, we have hospitals who are duty bound to treat these idiots, and in the south, many of these hospitals are now at capacity, or exceeding capacity. While I'm totally in favor of letting Darwinism work its magic, unfortunately, these degenerates with no medical insurance will end up in a hospital costing taxpayers like myself higher premiums.

That's didn't end well.

you get made fun of? Is that what people are really worried about? OMG Twitter didn't like my tweet...booohooooo. Grow the fuck up. IF you think you need to wear one, wear it, what are you 15? If someone gives you shit, give it back to them.......Jesus, you sound like a democrat.....this must be one of the permanent DC employees.......

I see Trump is doing another con. Tweets (of course) that he tested positive for Covid.
It’s time for a new and dramatic reality segment of Donald goes to Washington.
I, for one will not fall for this obvious bullshit.
I like how America had to wait 5 hours for the test results that usually take less than two hours for the results. Don’t buy into Trump’s bullshit.

I see Trump is doing another con. Tweets (of course) that he tested positive for Covid.
I like how America had to wait 5 hours for the test results that usually take less than two hours for the results. Don’t buy into Trump’s bullshit.
Did you know Kennedys secretary was name Lincoln and Lincoln's secretary was name Kennedy?

Did you know Kennedys secretary was name Lincoln and Lincoln's secretary was name Kennedy?

Fake news. :eusa_snooty:

Since he tested positive, I guess the hydroxychloroquine didn't work so well. Maybe a couple of shots of Lysol will do the trick.

That's didn't end well.

I'm not a Trump supporter but he was right. But good job reacting in the precise way you've been manipulated to react.

Forum List

Back