You don't need a gun~France: Knife attack leaves one dead, nine wounded

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How insane is it for the ABNORMALS to play up gun use when KNIVES do just as a horrific a job!

Two men carried out a stabbing attack in a suburb of Lyon, France, killing one person and wounding nine others.

One of the attackers was armed with a knife, while the other carried a skewer.

Police have arrested one of the attackers,...

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

“The assailant was a 33-year-old Afghan citizen who had applied for asylum in France and was awaiting a response, according to a national police official.” - WaPo

The usual suspects.....zyou mean he wasn't white....impossible!

How insane is it for the ABNORMALS to play up gun use when KNIVES do just as a horrific a job!

Two men carried out a stabbing attack in a suburb of Lyon, France, killing one person and wounding nine others.

“The assailant was a 33-year-old Afghan citizen who had applied for asylum in France and was awaiting a response, according to a national police official.” - WaPo

Maybe we could loan them one of our mass killers so they can see how it's really done. Only 2 dead? Hell, one of ours can do that with a single shot by reloading fast. Give them an AR-15 and a 50 round mag with 3 backup 30 round mags, I bet there could be a new world record. Damned Frogs can't get anything right.

Maybe we could loan them one of our mass killers so they can see how it's really done. Only 2 dead? Hell, one of ours can do that with a single shot by reloading fast. Give them an AR-15 and a 50 round mag with 3 backup 30 round mags, I bet there could be a new world record. Damned Frogs can't get anything right.
And ONE HOMICIDE BOMBER can take out over 50....your point is stupid....but whatever you post usually is!

Lol
No mass shooter needs ARs and 50- 30 round magazines... Most any firearm will do, as a matter of fact vehicles/bombs work just as well.

You watch too many movies made by child molesting Hollywood types...

And ONE HOMICIDE BOMBER can take out over 50....your point is stupid....but whatever you post usually is!

Yes, but our mass killer can get his tools in France quite easily. The French Bomber can't get his tools in the US. I doubt too many Americans claim the French are the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Lol
No mass shooter needs ARs and 50- 30 round magazines... Most any firearm will do, as a matter of fact vehicles/bombs work just as well.

You really give the mass murderers way too much credit for being smart enough to gain the knowledge to get those weapons. If they were that smart, they wouldn't be heading straight to the nearest school with their ARs, now would they. A Bright Person wouldn't go to all that trouble. He would just off himself and be done with it. Your story book mass killer doesn't exist. The last one was the OKC Bomber and there has been preventives to ever allow that to happen again. And you will notice, he didn't go up with the van so he wasn't in the same boat with todays Mass Shooter who plans on dying at the end of his adventure. The Mass Shooter is about the dumbest thing that you will find. A normal mass shooter buys his stuff, steals his stuff or borrows his stuff. He never creates anything.

What you are showing is people with FFL licenses and they aren't going to be a mass shooter ever. They are the least likely people to even break a single gun law. Or even a gun safety procedure. Tells me that you have about the same mental lack that most of the Mass Shooters have. I worry more about you owning firearms than any mass shooter showing up with "Normal" guns he's modified to full auto.

So you get the award.

upload_2019-9-1_3-29-56.jpeg

Moron, the muslim killer in Nice, France killed 86 and wounded 435 in 5 minutes with a rental truck...... more dead than any of our mass shootings......and it cost him the fee for renting the truck, a lot less than any rifle, pistol or shotgun....

The killer in japan used a gallon of gas and killed 33........ how much is a gallon of gas in Japan?

The shooter at the Russian Polytechnic school used a tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun and killed 20, injured 40.

Lol

You really give the mass murderers way too much credit for being smart enough to gain the knowledge to get those weapons. If they were that smart, they wouldn't be heading straight to the nearest school with their ARs, now would they. A Bright Person wouldn't go to all that trouble. He would just off himself and be done with it. Your story book mass killer doesn't exist. The last one was the OKC Bomber and there has been preventives to ever allow that to happen again. And you will notice, he didn't go up with the van so he wasn't in the same boat with todays Mass Shooter who plans on dying at the end of his adventure. The Mass Shooter is about the dumbest thing that you will find. A normal mass shooter buys his stuff, steals his stuff or borrows his stuff. He never creates anything.

What you are showing is people with FFL licenses and they aren't going to be a mass shooter ever. They are the least likely people to even break a single gun law. Or even a gun safety procedure. Tells me that you have about the same mental lack that most of the Mass Shooters have. I worry more about you owning firearms than any mass shooter showing up with "Normal" guns he's modified to full auto.

So you get the award.

View attachment 276934

Lol
That sounds like something Hollywood would make up… Back to your assisted living home.

Last edited:

Yeah imagine how much damage 2 men with ARs would have done. Not even comparable.

Moron, the muslim killer in Nice, France killed 86 and wounded 435 in 5 minutes with a rental truck...... more dead than any of our mass shootings......and it cost him the fee for renting the truck, a lot less than any rifle, pistol or shotgun....

The killer in japan used a gallon of gas and killed 33........ how much is a gallon of gas in Japan?

The shooter at the Russian Polytechnic school used a tube fed, 5 shot, pump action shotgun and killed 20, injured 40.
And trucks are very limiting. I don't fear trucks when I'm out on my boat or on the 3rd floor of a big building or at a large stadium concert. Barriers can be set up to stop trucks.

And trucks are very limiting. I don't fear trucks when I'm out on my boat or on the 3rd floor of a big building or at a large stadium concert. Barriers can be set up to stop trucks.

How are trucks limiting? One truck killed more people than in almost every year of our mass public shootings.......86 killed, 435 injured.....running a barricade at a Cubs game would do the trick........I was just at the last game, believe me, when that game let's out, the blue barricade isn't going to stop a ramming truck...

Yeah imagine how much damage 2 men with ARs would have done. Not even comparable.

Gilroy...3 killed with an AR-15

Parkland... 18 killed with an AR-15...

Russia school shooting...20 killed with a 5 shot pump action, tube fed shotgun...

Virginia tech, 32 killed with 2 pistols

Luby's cafe 24 killed, 2 pistols...

France....86 killed, 435 injured with a rental truck

Tokyo, Japan, 33 killed with a gallon of gas.

Mexico...24 killed with a gallon of gas...

You are such a dumb ass...

You do not realize what a ridiculous statement that is?
How many dead?
How man wounded/attacked?

Had he had a gun ....... duh!
And if he had more time and a few more Muslim terrorists....duh!

See above post....duh!
So you are saying that several Muslims, each with a knife and unlimited time can create as much death as one man with only 20 seconds wielding a gun.

Wow! In that case why limit gun ownership! Your logic is covered in shit. Duh! :9:

Forum List

Back