You didn't really think about it, did you really?

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Hi all,

feel free to comment if you feel that you have to, but if you don't, do you really have to spend time and effort with me?

PROLOGUE

el planito de mankito chikititado
In the planet with the cheeky monkeys, the cheeky monkeys are trying to find out what seems to be happening...

but what seems to be happening had to happen before the cheeky monkeys happened, and so what seems to be happening is something else than what the cheeky monkeys imagine, and they...

DIDN'T REALLY THINK ABOUT IT!.. did they really?

...cause if they think about it, they will really understand.

...really.

MAIN TEXT

When people trade with one another,

in general they do "I do this for you, you do that for me",

and specifically whatever this and that is for the specific occasion and instance, so...

...Player do you know what money does?..

Money doesn't do what those who have money say...

Money reduces the time and effort we have to spend to trade with one another ...

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort with their endless money stories...

Have you ever really thought of that?

EPILOGUE

Well, just do me a favor and consider the following...

looking around you for cases where the majority of people spends more time and effort to do things than needed, either because...

the majority doesn't know something a minority knows (regardless of this being a secret of the minority or openly discussed by the minority, both are valid), or

a minority dictates the way a majority does things, and this way isn't the least time and effort one.

And what's the least time and effort way? It is common sense, and

common sense happens...in a funny way. Why? Because if the way that you made sense of the world around you wasn't funny for you, well

then it wouldn't be funny for you...and you would be only afraid or worse all the time...

But both the minority and the majority are trying to avoid being only afraid or worse all the time, as their senses work...in a funny way for them...regardless is they occasionally forget that...as...

Humans who are continuously angry or afraid, without getting calm at some time, end up building a story that they tell themselves, a hateful story it seems to me.

The entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making fun stories that they tell one another so that they can have fun together, it seems to me.

If the entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making hateful stories that they tell one another, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe makes any sense...but that isn't really the case is it?

Kind regards,

Alex

This thread is not a conspiracy theory, it's just stream of consciousness nonsense.

Listen and:

Now read:

Humans have been writing stuff down, and when that happened exactly in their history...we really don't care here to say,

What I have to say here is that there is an impression in human beings that what they imagine, is what seems to be happening, and not that something else than what they can imagine seems to be happening, and that they can imagine how that is for the specific occasion.

Let's try to explain this with two examples:

Exampe1: Before anyone started writing something down, what was happening around anyone wasn't what was written down. (as there wasn't something written down...)

Example2: After someone writes something down, that the specific someone believes is what seems to be happening, in order for the specific someone to really find this out, the specific someone really has to do experiments...

...and when you do an experiment you can have no results as an option, you can have the expected results, or something unexpected may happen.

Whether something unexpected may happen when one does an experiment, one can simply verify, and even simpler prove to everyone by considering the below experiment:

Pick a coin, choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you think you can decide the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time, and before you come back to me with long and tedious stories...I have a question for you?

Regardless of the time and space you live, why didn't you come now to tell me about it, as I am writing this long reply here...if you could predict the future...then why didn't you predict it a bit earlier...look at how much stuff I have to write down here...waiting for you prophet...to come back to tell me that what seems to be happening is something you imagined, and not something else than anything anyone can imagine, which is pretty simple to say, pretty simple to observe, and seems pretty fair for any human...it seems to me.

and remember...

REALLY?

...yes really ...what ...NOT REALLY?!.

otherwise written down the above is:

· Something else than what humans can imagine has been happening around humans up to now since the beginning of humans…

· or else before humans, what does it seem to you was happening in reality?..

· Something that happened before humans, but that Humans imaginEd after their histoRy startEd GETting REAL, and not something else than what they can imagine?!.

One step before you really do everything, you really haven't done everything yet, and something else than what you imagine is really happening, and one step after you do everything, you can't forget the experience of what was happening before, or...you...didn't really do everything...did you?

You think you are funny?

Nah, you ain't funny yet…

Hi all,

feel free to comment if you feel that you have to, but if you don't, do you really have to spend time and effort with me?

PROLOGUE

In the planet with the cheeky monkeys, the cheeky monkeys are trying to find out what seems to be happening...

but what seems to be happening had to happen before the cheeky monkeys happened, and so what seems to be happening is something else than what the cheeky monkeys imagine, and they...

...really.

MAIN TEXT

and specifically whatever this and that is for the specific occasion and instance, so...

Money reduces the time and effort we have to spend to trade with one another ...

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort with their endless money stories...

EPILOGUE

looking around you for cases where the majority of people spends more time and effort to do things than needed, either because...

the majority doesn't know something a minority knows (regardless of this being a secret of the minority or openly discussed by the minority, both are valid), or

a minority dictates the way a majority does things, and this way isn't the least time and effort one.

common sense happens...in a funny way. Why? Because if the way that you made sense of the world around you wasn't funny for you, well

then it wouldn't be funny for you...and you would be only afraid or worse all the time...

But both the minority and the majority are trying to avoid being only afraid or worse all the time, as their senses work...in a funny way for them...regardless is they occasionally forget that...as...

Humans who are continuously angry or afraid, without getting calm at some time, end up building a story that they tell themselves, a hateful story it seems to me.

The entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making fun stories that they tell one another so that they can have fun together, it seems to me.

If the entire universe has laws of nature that humans follow through their senses, making hateful stories that they tell one another, then it doesn't seem to me that the universe makes any sense...but that isn't really the case is it?

Kind regards,

Alex

I'm with you bro ... :thup:
You don't have to put your hand on a stove to prove it can be hot.

Listen and:

Now read:

Humans have been writing stuff down, and when that happened exactly in their history...we really don't care here to say,

What I have to say here is that there is an impression in human beings that what they imagine, is what seems to be happening, and not that something else than what they can imagine seems to be happening, and that they can imagine how that is for the specific occasion.

Let's try to explain this with two examples:

Exampe1: Before anyone started writing something down, what was happening around anyone wasn't what was written down. (as there wasn't something written down...)

Example2: After someone writes something down, that the specific someone believes is what seems to be happening, in order for the specific someone to really find this out, the specific someone really has to do experiments...

...and when you do an experiment you can have no results as an option, you can have the expected results, or something unexpected may happen.

Whether something unexpected may happen when one does an experiment, one can simply verify, and even simpler prove to everyone by considering the below experiment:

Pick a coin, choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you think you can decide the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time, and before you come back to me with long and tedious stories...I have a question for you?

Regardless of the time and space you live, why didn't you come now to tell me about it, as I am writing this long reply here...if you could predict the future...then why didn't you predict it a bit earlier...look at how much stuff I have to write down here...waiting for you prophet...to come back to tell me that what seems to be happening is something you imagined, and not something else than anything anyone can imagine, which is pretty simple to say, pretty simple to observe, and seems pretty fair for any human...it seems to me.

and remember...

REALLY?

...yes really ...what ...NOT REALLY?!.

otherwise written down the above is:

· Something else than what humans can imagine has been happening around humans up to now since the beginning of humans…

· or else before humans, what does it seem to you was happening in reality?..

· Something that happened before humans, but that Humans imaginEd after their histoRy startEd GETting REAL, and not something else than what they can imagine?!.

One step before you really do everything, you really haven't done everything yet, and something else than what you imagine is really happening, and one step after you do everything, you can't forget the experience of what was happening before, or...you...didn't really do everything...did you?

You think you are funny?

Nah, you ain't funny yet…

Oh, fuck Sarah Silverman!

Hi all,

PROLOGUE

...really.

MAIN TEXT

EPILOGUE

Kind regards,

Alex
I'm sure all that had some kind of meaning to you, so do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

keep imagining players...

something else is happening around you in reality...

...or why are you here if you know beforehand what will be said?

keep imagining players...

something else is happening around you in reality...

...or why are you here?

Ok... You won't put pineapple on your pizza, will you at least admit that you are just a little
1643746246189.png

and put some of this shit on your pizza pie?

Ok... You won't put pineapple on your pizza, will you at least admit that you are just a little
View attachment 595719
and put some of this shit on your pizza pie?

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort with their endless money stories...about pineapple...

Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort with their endless money stories...about pineapple...

Forum List

Back