You Didn't Build That II: Return of Stupidity

So Nancy Pelosi now claims that Apple (under Steve Jobs and Jony Ive) didn't create the iPhone - government did :eusa_doh:

Let's pretend for a moment that's not one of the ten dumbest things ever said by Nancy Pelosi (which it unquestionably is - and that is no small feat) - it's comical to hear her declare that as if it were a positive thing. Sweetie....all you're doing is sitting up there bragging about how the U.S. government egregiously violates the Constitution. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Nancy Pelosi: proof that you can't fix stupid.

Nancy Pelosi: Federal government, not Steve Jobs, ‘invented’ Apple’s iPhone

You really should at least check before you run your head. Funding for the Iphone and a long list of things we have today was provided by the government.
Who Created the IPhone, Apple or the Government?

Funding yes I can agree! inventing it NOT, maybe she used a poor choice of words. The government is very bad about inventing things other than excuses

The government is good about hiring companies and paying them to develop lots of technology. Later, they give those companies a license to use what they were paid to develop.

And so you just contradicted yourself. First you said that "government created" all of the technology. Now you're admitting that it was created in the private sector. Oops....

Don't be silly. The government pays someone to do everything that the government does. It doesn't build our roads, It hires companies to do it. They paid Apple and lots of other companies to develop that technology.as well as pharmaceutical research, and about any other kind of research you can think of.

So Nancy Pelosi now claims that Apple (under Steve Jobs and Jony Ive) didn't create the iPhone - government did :eusa_doh:

Let's pretend for a moment that's not one of the ten dumbest things ever said by Nancy Pelosi (which it unquestionably is - and that is no small feat) - it's comical to hear her declare that as if it were a positive thing. Sweetie....all you're doing is sitting up there bragging about how the U.S. government egregiously violates the Constitution. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

wenn2670528.jpg

You really should at least check before you run your head. Funding for the Iphone and a long list of things we have today was provided by the government.

You get a loan from the bank to buy or build a house after you pay off the loan does the bank still own your house ?

Nope. I own it at that point. Oddly Apple owns the IPhone even though they never paid back all the free research and grants they received. Without all those gifts, they would have never been able to produce their products. Apple didn't build that after all. It was Apple and the taxpayers.

If the government was responsible for the iPhone, the FBI wouldn't look to Apple after the San Bernadino attack in order to unlock the iphone and get the information they needed.

Care to tell me how much more successful the government has been over the Apple corporation?

The software is Apples. I didn't say Apple didn't do anything. They took the technology and packaged it very nicely.

The Federal government creates debt for the country...

The Federal government has no assets, the assets are the peoples. Shit for brains

The software is Apples. I didn't say Apple didn't do anything. They took the technology and packaged it very nicely.

Bingo. Ero...Apple created the iPhone. And everything about it. I could care less if some company in Maine created the shade of paint used on the casing. I could care less if a Lockheed Martin developed GPS technology. At the end of the day - it was Apple that put everything together and created the iPhone. And any narrative other than that is bullshit liberal propaganda.

Bingo. Ero...Apple created the iPhone. And everything about it. I could care less if some company in Maine created the shade of paint used on the casing. I could care less if a Lockheed Martin developed GPS technology. At the end of the day - it was Apple that put everything together and created the iPhone. And any narrative other than that is bullshit liberal propaganda.
no. not everything about it. don't be an idiot.

What a moron. Let's be clear she never amounted to anything but putting barriers on the iPhone's way.

/Thread.

What a moron. Let's be clear she never amounted to anything but putting barriers on the iPhone's way.

/Thread.
because you made up some bullshit you call the end of the thread? really?

Nothing more than what I should be said regarding this topic. That's not conjured bullshit, that's fact. She did nothing... zero, which she is.

The government took 30 % of Apple's profits at a gun point, made their products much more expensive, taxed their employees... that's much more than any aid they could have given could have provided for. She needs to shut up. Classic liberal imbecile going way out of her depth. She could not code pong if her life dependent on it.

Last edited:

Bulldog is just talking out of his ass. They have yet to prove government has the capacity to actually create something in the same fashion as Steve Jobs had .. other than debt of course. Nancy Pelosi and Al Gore are just mere "entertainment" believing we couldn't possibly live our lives successfully without complete dependence on government. That's why they go after corporate profits and those "evil" investors, or Wall Street... they can't stand to see success apart from them.

Forum List

Back