Trump U Is Nothing Compared To Laureate Education

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The leftwing douche bags are making a big hullabaloo about Trump University. Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary are up to their eyebrows in a scandal so vast and so found smelling that it makes the Trump University story look like a child's game.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hillary Clinton is excoriating Donald Trump over Trump University? The Clinton scandal at Laureate Education, a for- profit education chain of schools and colleges operating world-wide, including the United States is much worse. That New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pursuing Trump University while ignoring CGI-University, a shady joint venture of Laureate and the Clinton Global Initiative adds insult to injury.

The Laureate Education went private in August 2007, in a multi billion dollar, risky, hugely leveraged transaction, closed in the last gasp of the bubble. The leveraged buyout was completed around August 2007 for approximately $3 billion in debt plus equity. The driving force behind the deal is of Friend of Bill (FOB) hedge fund king Steven Cohen, a poster child for bad hedge fund behavior. Henry Kravis and his KKR, Goldman Sachs and many others are in.

After the deal closed, the schools had great financial difficulties and these capital suppliers grew concerned. Bill Clinton’s pals were feeling squeezed as a profitable exit seemed less and less likely.

To dress the deal up in 2010, Bill Clinton was brought in to serve as “Chancellor,” a part-time position for which he was collecting $16 million through early 2015. This extraordinary compensation was never properly disclosed until 2015. Many of those on the hook paid Bill and Hillary big fees for speeches as well. Bill Clinton was thus collecting from both Laureate equity and debt suppliers. The Laureate CEO, Doug Becker, is involved as a Clinton backer, Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation donor and involved in the International Youth Foundation, a recipient of favors and money from the Clinton-led Department of State

. . . . . . . . .

Trump stole elderly people's retirement nest eggs. It just doesn't get sleazier or uglier than that.

He preyed on the elderly. He's the same as phone scammers who call lonely old people and con them out of their credit card numbers.

He's the worst kind of huckster, and now the rubes in politics just HATE learning they got taken in by that kind of bloodsucking con man.

Taken out of context....straw man fallacy.... why do you hate women.....racist (Bill Clinton was really the first black president)..... VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

Trump stole elderly people's retirement nest eggs. It just doesn't get sleazier or uglier than that.

He preyed on the elderly. He's the same as phone scammers who call lonely old people and con them out of their credit card numbers.

He's the worst kind of huckster, and now the rubes in politics just HATE learning they got taken in by that kind of bloodsucking con man.
Oh bullshit. I have never seen any article commenting on the age of the students attending Trump U. Old people tend not to go to school. There's no evidence that Trump stole anything.

DONALD TRUMP'S TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC TO FILL HIS POCKETS:

11jrjfp.jpg

Oh bullshit. I have never seen any article commenting on the age of the students attending Trump U. Old people tend not to go to school. There's no evidence that Trump stole anything.
BWA-HA-HA-HA! You just called his bogus get-rich-quick scam a "school". What a rube.

Trump U preys on the elderly.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

http://www.trumpuniversitylitigation.com/Content/Documents/Cohen Complaint.pdf

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.

When multiple people sue Laureate for fraud resulting in a major lawsuit, get back to us.
ROFL! So it can be corrupt unless someone sues?

You are truly an idiot.
Clinton was paid to do a job and did it. Trump committed mass fraud.
Yeah, his job was currying favor with the government and pedaling his influence. For that he was paid $4 million a year. That's entirely wholesome.
Oh was that his job?

A. You have no idea what his job was
B. If that was his job, so fucking what?

And C. He is not on trial for defrauding countless people out of their money.

BWA-HA-HA-HA! You just called his bogus get-rich-quick scam a "school". What a rube.

This is the biggest SCAM I’ve ever seen! My 82 year old father went to a free seminar promising to make him rich through real estate. The seminar was solely for the purpose of upselling him into attending a $1500 three day workshop by promising him they would teach him how to buy and sell foreclosures for huge profits (which is totally unrealistic because the vast majority of foreclosures today are because people are upside down in their homes) Anyway, he goes to the 3 day workshop and when he comes home we find out that they pressured him into spending $35k MORE! I don’t care who you are there is no real estate course worth $35k. Then he proceeds to tell us how the majority of people there were SENIORS like him! tricked into thinking they can make a quick profit! If this isn’t the definition of preying on the elderly then I don’t know what is.

Throughout, the instructor portrays him or herself as knowledgeable in the Donald Trump way of investing and that he or she is close to Defendant Trump through firsthand accounts of Defendant Trump.

The instructor also plays on the fears of the audience, which includes a significant percentage of senior citizens. "How many of you lost a lot of your 401k investment in the market? How many of you are retired or want to retire? How many of you want to leave a legacy or property to your children or grandchildren?" The speaker encourages attendees, including the elderly, to cash out their 401K' s or increase their credit limits so they can supposedly make a higher return on their investments in the foreclosure market.
You found one old-man who paid for Trump's services? That's your evidence?

He loves you bripat9643!

6a00d8341d20cd53ef01bb08c26878970d-300wi

Read the WHOLE post, dipshit.

Here, just for you again, willfully blind monkey:

When multiple people sue Laureate for fraud resulting in a major lawsuit, get back to us.

You are truly an idiot.
Yeah, his job was currying favor with the government and pedaling his influence. For that he was paid $4 million a year. That's entirely wholesome.
Oh was that his job?

Incredibly, in 2013 the International Finance Corporation announced a record setting $150 million investment in Laureate at a time when its financial condition was rocky at best. Clinton’s involvement sealed the deal. Then the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation entered into a joint venture with Laureate to create CGI-University. Yet none of these related party disclosures are included in any of the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Global Initiative filings for relevant periods (starting in 2008 or so).

New York State law requires specific approvals for an entity to hold itself out as being a university. In this case CGI (a fraud) created CGI University (a fraud) in league with Laureate, a fraud. Laureate is a highly leveraged failing investment whose principal beneficiaries are Wall Street fat cats and billionaires, and William Jefferson Clinton.

The fucker encouraged the elderly to cash out their 401ks and increase their credit card limits and hand it over to him. He robbed the elderly! He's the worst kind of predator.

I would so love to see Trump on Court TV in real time as one of his elderly victims takes the stand. Motherfucker.

The fucker encouraged the elderly to cash out their 401ks and increase their credit card limits and hand it over to him. He robbed the elderly! He's the worst kind of predator.

I would so love to see Trump on Court TV in real time as one of his elderly victims takes the stand. Motherfucker.

Those are allegations. They have yet to be proven. What is it you douche bags always say about Hillary, she hasn't been convicted of anything?

You are truly an idiot.
Oh was that his job?

Incredibly, in 2013 the International Finance Corporation announced a record setting $150 million investment in Laureate at a time when its financial condition was rocky at best. Clinton’s involvement sealed the deal. Then the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation entered into a joint venture with Laureate to create CGI-University. Yet none of these related party disclosures are included in any of the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Global Initiative filings for relevant periods (starting in 2008 or so).

New York State law requires specific approvals for an entity to hold itself out as being a university. In this case CGI (a fraud) created CGI University (a fraud) in league with Laureate, a fraud. Laureate is a highly leveraged failing investment whose principal beneficiaries are Wall Street fat cats and billionaires, and William Jefferson Clinton.
Whoa. With all your evidence Brifag, you should file a lawsuit :spinner:

Forum List

Back