You Can't Really Be A Rock 'N' Roller Unless Your Politics Is Extreme Left Wing!

Nah...not completely true. I can think of a couple Dee Dee Ramone, John Lydon 'Johnny Rotten' is now very conservative.
Then there were conservative leaning punk bands
Cromags
Gang Green

And then there were Oi! bands (skinheads) like Screwdriver, The Exploited, Cockney Rejects, Combat 84
You can't be an American Punk band they are all British. New Wave yes but punk no you don't have the culture to put it over.

This is what punk is all about -

The Snivelling Shits - The best band ever, never to get a recording contract. Who needs the capitalist bastards they were fantastic.

The Ramones, Gang Green, and the Cro-Mags are American ya fuckin pogue.

Ok, I'll let you off with the Ramones and they were in the right time frame but not the others as authentic punk as a genre ended in 79 when the Pistols split. Everything after can only be classed as New Wave.

Jesus...lol!

I wouldn't call myself conservative, but I sure as hell wouldn't call myself demon-rat either. Not after what happened in last election. If it can make any democract feel better, I would confess that I have 2 cute adorable little dombo ratties who are smarter than some of us, as pets. One's name is Alpha and the other is Storm. BUT. I am very musical.
Anything from
Keith Urban's FOR YOU:

to Metallica's BETTER THAN YOU:...

to Christian Rock such as Michael W Smith's
MAKE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD:

To Jennifer Lopez' I AM GLAD:

If you don't like her, I have Gretchen Wilson's HERE FOR THE PARTY:

...and if that doesn't work, Maybe Charlotte Church's CALL MY NAME would do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0FdsopJSI

...and the list goes on and on and on and on....

F POLITICS. MUSIC IS THE BOSS!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back