You can't make this stuff up - from Reuters just now: White House asks US oil-and-gas companies to help lower fuel costs

No no, I gave you enough in the post above. Some kooks like you would love to vandalize my property.
Conclusion…
Republican counties help businesses survive and Democratic counties allow businesses to sink.
Look at DeBlasio and look at Donald Clavin.
Democrats need people to be poor.

I don't know who's dumber...Joe Biden...or whoever it is that are pulling his strings! Just saying...
Who pulled these strings traitor

OH, LOOK, TRUMP CAME EVEN CLOSER TO STEALING A SECOND TERM THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT​

The January 6 committee has uncovered a draft of an executive order to seize voting machines in battleground states.
bess_levin.png

BY BESS LEVIN
JANUARY 21, 2022
Image may contain Hat Clothing Apparel Tie Accessories Accessory Suit Coat Overcoat Human Person and Donald Trump

Donald Trump arrives at Trump Tower in June 2021.JAMES DEVANEY/GC IMAGES VIA GETTY IMAGES

Earlier this week, the Supreme Court informed Donald Trump that his attempts to block the January 6 committee from obtaining documents related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election and illegally reinstall himself in the White House were futile. And thanks to the speed at which the House panel subsequently began receiving said documents, we have a pretty good idea why he made so many of those attempts in the first place. According to new reports, such information makes Trump look even worse than he already did—which is saying quite a lot given its public knowledge that he incited a violent insurrection that left five people dead.
Per The Guardian:
In the heady days between Donald Trump’s defeat in November 2020 and the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, an executive order was prepared. It commanded the defense secretary to seize voting machines in battleground states, as part of Trump’s “big lie” that the vote was rigged. The draft executive order, obtained and published by Politico, was never sent and its author is unknown. It was part of a cache of documents handed over to the House committee investigating the January 6 violence, after the Supreme Court ruled this week that Trump could not shield himself from oversight on grounds of executive privilege.
The disclosure of the draft order adds to evidence of the lengths to which Trump and his close advisers were prepared to go to keep him in the White House, against the will of the American people. Under the draft order, the defense secretary would have been required to carry out an assessment of the voting machines “no later than 60 days from commencement of operations.” That would have pushed the chaos that Trump assiduously attempted to sow around Joe Biden’s legitimate victory well beyond the handover of power at the inauguration on

Who pulled these strings traitor

OH, LOOK, TRUMP CAME EVEN CLOSER TO STEALING A SECOND TERM THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT​

The January 6 committee has uncovered a draft of an executive order to seize voting machines in battleground states.
bess_levin.png

BY BESS LEVIN
JANUARY 21, 2022
Image may contain Hat Clothing Apparel Tie Accessories Accessory Suit Coat Overcoat Human Person and Donald Trump

Donald Trump arrives at Trump Tower in June 2021.JAMES DEVANEY/GC IMAGES VIA GETTY IMAGES

Earlier this week, the Supreme Court informed Donald Trump that his attempts to block the January 6 committee from obtaining documents related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election and illegally reinstall himself in the White House were futile. And thanks to the speed at which the House panel subsequently began receiving said documents, we have a pretty good idea why he made so many of those attempts in the first place. According to new reports, such information makes Trump look even worse than he already did—which is saying quite a lot given its public knowledge that he incited a violent insurrection that left five people dead.
Per The Guardian:
Ah, Eddie? This string is about oil and natural gas prices under the Biden Administration...not about January 6th. I can understand your reluctance to defend what Joe Biden has done to the price of gas and heating oil since he took office but THAT deflection is rather pathetic! Just saying...

Biden is the dumbest clown on earth
No, Viktor, he's not dumb. He's a pretentious extortionist artist when it comes to taking off a share for his personal used from Foreign Aid packages the Democrats use to enrich themselves. I think Congress needs to shut down the extortion business to pay for their criminal gifts to enlarge their supporter base at everyone else's tax payment expenses. they are in an Alinsky process of turning the table from America doing good works to America bringing home unearned bacon to their exclusive personal use, and it sucks, is unconstitutional, and hopefully ends with the war they're starting.

So, with the pandemic lockdown, nobody was using oil

Oil producers cut back

Now people are starting to use oil/gas again

Oil producers are ramping up production, but they are kind of holding back a bit to keep the prices high.

So there you are.
Bidens just a victim, right?

Earlier this week, the Supreme Court informed Donald Trump that his attempts to block the January 6 committee from obtaining documents related to
I’m not certain you people understand that the consequence of this type of decision is that in the future NO RECORDS WILL BE KEPT. That’s the way I have operated for years.

A lot? How much?
Last I knew, we were #1 on exported petroleum/ petroleum product and amazingly enough among the top world importers. I have never understood that, to this day, like it is some kind of shell game. I could look it up, but I'm just saying a friggin huge amount and was the same way under Trump close enough? By the way, we were not #1 until near the end of Obama's two terms, but have been close to the top since the century began.

Last I knew, we were #1 on exported petroleum/ petroleum product and amazingly enough among the top world importers. I have never understood that, to this day

Our refineries are the most advanced in the world. It makes sense that we import crude and export refined products.

"Sorry we suspended your leases, killed your pipelines, and are threatening new regulations to make everything you do more expensive. But would you please lower costs?"

What a joke.
Yeah, it's not like they're making money due to all this Biden stuff....

ExxonMobil earns $23 billion in 2021, initiates $10 billion share repurchase program

"Sorry we suspended your leases, killed your pipelines, and are threatening new regulations to make everything you do more expensive. But would you please lower costs?"

What a joke.
I'm sorry they left a lot of people behind when Biden ordered immediate evacuation of troops with not a care in the world for those his decision ended their lives whether allies or Americans or American troops ordered back when Biden realized what a huge mistake he made without admitting it.

I'm sorry Biden brought back the death rate of Americans dying of fentanyl back to the 400 Americans killed per annum by bad drugs, gift from China/Mexico union of deadly drugs made deadlier just to wipe Americans off the face of the map. Get rid of Biden! He is a sick, sick, man, and he's not getting better.

when Biden ordered immediate evacuation of troops with not a care in the world for those his decision ended their lives whether allies or Americans or American troops ordered back when Biden realized what a huge mistake

President Biden announced his decision in mid April. I suspect the Taliban wanted an exact timeline too. The extra troops were necessary after the Afghan Gov, and Army collapsed in mid Aug.

Forum List

Back