You can't make this stuff up - from Reuters just now: White House asks US oil-and-gas companies to help lower fuel costs

Tactical advantage. Everything's downhill from me. Besides, night vision, armor, radio comms, all that good stuff.

Let it burn.

Not going to lie, this is how I picture you.

1634178081602.png

With all due respect, Gator...if the Biden Administration fails...then the American electorate will replace them with Republicans to fix things. Problem solved...

But the Republicans have not fixed anything in 50 years at least, they are as worthless as the Dems

White House asks US oil-and-gas companies to help lower fuel costs​

Because there is no reason for fuel to be this high. Demand is low and supplies are high.

But the Republicans have not fixed anything in 50 years at least, they are as worthless as the Dems
You know what, Gator? I'm from Massachusetts. Probably the most liberal State in the entire country. Here's the amazing thing. We elect Republican Governors to fix the fiscal problems of the State and we do it on a regular basis. If Massachusetts liberals understand how that makes sense then how long do you think it's going to take the rest of the idiots to figure that out? :)

The Democrats are setting themselves up for a very rude surprise when they find out capitalism isn't interested in their stupid Neo-Marxist utopian fairy tales. Like I said from the start, "I hope this entire administration fails."
Every other modern country has everything Democrats and Bernie and AOC want already and have for years. Only brainwashed functional morons of the GOP make this possible.

Every other modern country has everything Democrats and Bernie and AOC want already and have for years. Only brainwashed functional morons of the GOP make this possible.

Then go there. Because that will never happen here.

AOC and Bernie should have been dropped out of a helicopter on some Chilean mountain side back in the early 70's. They both missed their destinies.

"Sorry we suspended your leases, killed your pipelines, and are threatening new regulations to make everything you do more expensive. But would you please lower costs?"

What a joke.
I saw this at 2:00PM.

Yeah, it's that whole "profit" thing rearing it's ugly head, White! (eye roll)
I was a business major. I wouldn't sell below market price either. (eye roll)

Then go there. Because that will never happen here.

AOC and Bernie should have been dropped out of a helicopter on some Chilean mountain side back in the early 70's. They both missed their destinies.
It is just a matter of time until we join every other modern country and being civilized. Healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and taxing the rich. What a concept, brainwashed functional moron. All these things are supported by 70% of Americans. Only brainwashed functional morons disagree.

Biden is the dumbest clown on earth

In fact, it's you who are dumber. It's not hard to research exactly what the problem is but you hate him so much you're paranoid.
Here's some facts dickhead.

Now who's dumb?

Forum List

Back