You Can't Make This Shit Up

Biden is getting vaccinated!!! With TRUMP'S vaccine!!! You remember, the vaccine that Democrats said was not possible for 5 years? Oh man.......This is funny. Thanks CNN for the entertainment. LOL

~~~~~~

Obviously if it wasn't for the Trump 'Warp Speed Project" this would not be happening next week. But Hey!! with all the disinformation from the Quisling MSM and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists claiming Trump has mishandled the biological warfare unleashed by China, actually Trump has surpased and first that it wouas not possible to create a vaccine in this short time and overcome all lie and hate that was thrust upon him.
By China Joe Biden accepting and taking the vaccination of the Pfizer vaccine, he has proven himself the lying hypocrite we all have know he is....

Last edited:
Biden is getting vaccinated!!! With TRUMP'S vaccine!!! You remember, the vaccine that Democrats said was not possible for 5 years? Oh man.......This is funny. Thanks CNN for the entertainment. LOL

Not Trump's Vaccine! Biden Vaccine!

1608180360951.png

Aren't you? Besides trump didn't invent it.

View attachment 430104
It isn't a stimulus check. No way to order his name printed on it. Pretty sure it says Pfizer or Moderna.

He personally didn't rebuild the Wollman Rink in Central Park but he overseered the the repair project just as he did the "Warp Speed Project" to produce a successful vaccine against the Chinese Covid 19.....

View attachment 430104
It isn't a stimulus check. No way to order his name printed on it. Pretty sure it says Pfizer or Moderna.

Like the Wollman Rink repair project Trump's name does not appear anywhere.

So....y'all believe he is taking it and that's what is in that vial? For all we know, its vitamins.

He personally didn't rebuild the Wollman Rink in Central Park but he overseered the the repair project just as he did the "Warp Speed Project" to produce a successful vaccine against the Chinese Covid 19.....
Could not find where he got to rename Wollman Rink and I doubt, he will get a concession contract out of it either.

Man, I would love to be able to give the blob credit but, as with Obama giving the order to kill OBL, unless he was personally in the lab mixing the vials he gets zero credit for it.

Sorry....your rules.

The shit I make is highly dependent on what I eat. One reason I like spicy food!

In think Trump should be there when Biden gets his shot. In fact, as President he could be made an honorary Nurse Practitioner. He could actually deliver the shot to Biden and, he could use one of those government/military 'guns' they use to administer shots to the troops. I'd like to see a GIF of President Trump holding a shot syringe saying "come on Joe, come and get your shot"..... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back