You can prove RACISM allegations, of course.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Lets see here, We have allegations of everything from heresy, witchcraft or people that are antithetical to the popular paradigm... But lets ignore the high black on black crime rate...because it doesn't fit the popular narrative. Opps, look. Over there the high black on black crime rate on the horizon like a black rainbow...

Critical race theory. Its like flat earth theory, but with pseudo black intellectuals crackpots instead.

1625971239162.png

Except I can give you a page full of stats that prove it. Like Black on white crime get higher conviction rates and tougher sentences than white on Black for the exact same crimes. Or that Blacks get tougher sentences than whites for the exact same crimes like drug or property ones. Or that Blacks are more likely to get the death penalty for the exact same crimes committed by whites, and if the crime was against a white person it is even more so. If a Black man is convicted of killing a white woman, compared to a white man killing a Black woman, the stats are not even remotely close. They are irrefutable facts, no matter how you want to play it.

on the horizon like a black rainbow...

Come on, Mary.

Everybody knows rainbows are colored.
Man, I long for the good old days when you actually need proof BEFORE you asserted shit, not as an after thought. Prove racism, facts are racist because liberals say so...wait a minute ...Liberals dictate everything because they say so? Really?

Last edited:
on the horizon like a black rainbow...

Come on, Mary.

Everybody knows rainbows are colored.
Man, I long for the good old days when you actually need proof BEFORE you asserted shit, not as an after thought. Proof is racism, facts are racist because liberals say so...wait a minute ...Liberals dictate everything because they say so? Really?

Oh, I ALWAYS have proof.

tumblr_nphchxilvO1sa9pj8o2_500.gif

It is remarkable that Blacks so often take the position of defending criminals and making excuses. What other ethnic group would erect statues to a life-long criminal like Mr. G. Floyd?

Above, we see complaints about Black criminals getting stiffer sentences than white criminals. Regardless...why not address the treatment of Blacks who are not criminals?

Racism isn't the problem, its this fixation with (racism, heresy witchcraft communism) that is the larger problem.

Racism isn't the problem here, it's the fear of racism that is the problem! You people are projecting this into everything and its becoming toxic and way worse than McCarthyism...get over it.

Racism isn't the problem here, it's the fear of racism that is the problem! You people are projecting this into everything and its becoming toxic and way worse than McCarthyism...get over it.

You posted in the race relations room just to make antagonistic posts without any purpose or obvious room or want for discussion.

No, no one of you can prove racism at all. Lets get real here. Just allegations and assertions piled on top of each other. I guess rational thought and proof is racist, too.

Last edited:

You posted in the race relations room just to make antagonistic posts without any purpose or obvious room or want for discussion.
So? Um we have have people targeting whites and burning down cities, opps. I noticed.

So? Um we have have people targeting whites and burning down cities, opps. I noticed.
What you just posted makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.

I am curious, How does that "not make sense"?

Because you said you want proof of real racism. Using anecdotal events that both sides can bring up is nothing but a Red Herring. I was giving you STATS that are not in themselves biased.

The one true fact in this thread is, you just started this thread to try and get a rise out of people, not discuss facts.

Lets see here, critical race theory bashing whites...that nonsense? Um lets move on from there, democrats sanctioning race riots, that nonsense and condemning Jan 6th idiocy as an insurrection and trying to ignore the the last year of race riots driven by democrat polemics. That nonsense.

Lets see here, critical race theory bashing whites...that nonsense? Um lets move on from there, democrats sanctioning race riots, that nonsense and condemning Jan 6th idiocy as an insurrection and trying to ignore the the last year of race riots driven by democrat polemics. That nonsense.

I didn't say a single thing about Critical Race Theory. So, that's a Strawman fallacy. You can't even come close to a logical argument. This is pretty sad at this point.

I didn't say a single thing about Critical Race Theory. So, that's a Strawman fallacy. You can't even come close to a logical argument. This is pretty sad at this point.
Nope, you didn't actually say much of anything.

Because you said you want proof of real racism. Using anecdotal events that both sides can bring up is nothing but a Red Herring. I was giving you STATS that are not in themselves biased.

The one true fact in this thread is, you just started this thread to try and get a rise out of people, not discuss facts.
Maybe, but I am not sanctioning race riots and burning down cities...which is what Democrats are actually doing. Which creates major conundrum here. Who are you more concerned with, a minor league poster or the democratic party?

Forum List

Back