Blacks fascination with criminals who get killed for resisting arrest.

Why are some black people fascinated with criminals? Are they upset that they are not very smart. Are they for rape, and the murder of White Americans.?? Get over it. The real American way is the approach to tranquility Stop the insane glorification of the losers criminals.!!
Where's the evidence they are fascinated by criminals?

The arrogance of you to judge someone's intelligence when posting an ignorant racist post using that as an excuse.

The real America you speak of is not racist, whites don't hold their knees on blacks and murder them, and arsehole racist pricks like you don't exist.

Why are some black people fascinated with criminals? Are they upset that they are not very smart. Are they for rape, and the murder of White Americans.?? Get over it. The real American way is the approach to tranquility Stop the insane glorification of the losers criminals.!!
The arrogance of you to judge someone's intelligence when posting an ignorant racist post using that as an excuse.

The real America you speak of is not racist, whites don't hold their knees on blacks and murder them, and arsehole racist pricks like you don't exist.

Every single one of your post defending Black criminals? :dunno:

Every single one of your post defending Black criminals? :dunno:

That's not true. Im defending the fact you keep lying about them. You are all fucking racist. Don't deny it. Stevie w/o get can see that.
If you have nothing to offer, say nothing.

Try talking a look at the backgrounds of their rap star heroes.

There are videos of blacks behaving badly all over the internet.
Why they think resisting is going to make things better is beyond me.

Oh. That's three racists so far.
There's a lot things beyond you.

Brilliant. So well researched.
Try looking at the way trump treated them.

Oh. That's three racists so far.
There's a lot things beyond you.

How is that racist?
Oh thats right..I forgot facts are racist according to democrats.

The protests against cops in favor of the criminals...they put a statue of violent criminal and druggy George Floyd for petes sake.

The protests against cops in favor of the criminals...they put a statue of violent criminal and druggy George Floyd for petes sake.
I wonder why?
Cops murdered him. Duuuuuuh.

How Trump treated them?

You bought into that , "Trump is a racist" line of crap?

You are a fool, aren't you?

That's not true. Im defending the fact you keep lying about them. You are all fucking racist. Don't deny it. Stevie w/o get can see that.
If you have nothing to offer, say nothing.
It is true.

And, I am not LYING about anything.

You are a RACIST Leftist POS who defends Black criminals

All one has to do is read your comments in the thread listed below.

How Trump treated them?

You bought into that , "Trump is a racist" line of crap?

You are a fool, aren't you?

And you expect me to swallow that propaganda. It reminds me when he did the stand up in front of the church so godbotherers would think he is a Christian. Don't make me vomit.

You've got a very limited vocabulary son.
You sound like a rooster in th e morning.
Boy, you described the Confederates as "heroes," which I am very confident you did not want to do; yet, you want to disparage me for vocabulary.

I do not remember ever encountering you before. You do not want to debate me about racial stratification, because I am going to challenge you, and Black Americans in general, to organize a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that previous generations could not gather.
There is no way non-white people can refute that challenge.

Good luck :smoke:

Forum List

Back