You Can Be Proud To Be An American Again

America is back, baby!
The End of an Error - January 20, 2021
Now we just need to learn from the mistake.
The second half of the white boomers denied jobs on a massive scale in the 1970's due to quotas were taught lessons. Including the malaise it was hell. It turned me onto reading materials about globalism, our currency and the sell outs within. I tried not to believe some of the people named. And still tried to deny over the years. Yet we kept seeing sell outs. Obama moved the needle much further. Behind the scenes it was massive. Even so, he still did not get everything he wanted but moved massive increases in gay and extreme feminist agendas. And that put another nail in traditional marriages. Globalists know that the costs of this is detrimental to nations. They will reinstall it when they are in total control. Only because the suffering will be a lot larger then now. There will be little improvements in poor areas and it will grow larger. The real hate.

I've never been not proud to be an American.

I think today is the start of a downturn. Biden will do as his democratic predecessor, Obama, did. He will bend over backwards to appease foreign entities at the expense of his own country. He speaks of fighting for America. Well, I hope that's true, but I have my doubts.

Biden's America will be one which penalizes those who work hard and become successful, overtaxing them in the name of those who choose to do little to better themselves. Those who work and succeed will be taxed to a point where success is no longer an attractive option for Americans.

Biden's America will be one in which a law abiding citizen who goes to work and pays his takes will have his Constitutionally protected 2nd Amendment rights attacked with fervor, through overbearing legislation which will have exactly zero impact on the criminals who are actually responsible for the gun violence on this country. Democrats have never been truly concerned about actually "fixing" the problems of gun violence. Instead, they're more concerned with looking like they're doing something about it. Sadly, they much prefer the optic without the effort.

Biden's America will be one in which a federally mandated minimum wage will put employers in the unenviable position of having to either raise his prices on his goods and services or fire employees because he can no longer afford to pay them. The result is more Americans on public assistance, and more working Americans being taxed even heavier to make up for the shortfall.

No, I'm not real optimistic. But Biden has said he intends to do all of these wonderful things and that he'll be a President for "all Americans". That'll be nice, provided it's not just "all Americans" who agree with him.

Given the unwavering attacks Trump endured from the time he announced his candidact until this very morning, Biden better not fuck this up...

America is back, baby!

View attachment 445852
4 years ago today threads like this were a celebration. Today it’s trolling. :laugh:

And wouldn’t it figure that America-hater Willhaftawaite liked your post.
No.
Rather, it would be so amazing if people were just honest.
Like anyone actually thinks Biden/Harris is going to make us proud.
And like anyone thinks you made this thread for any other reason other than trolling.

Biden's America will be one in which a law abiding citizen who goes to work and pays his takes will have his Constitutionally protected 2nd Amendment rights attacked with fervor, through overbearing legislation which will have exactly zero impact on the criminals who are actually responsible for the gun violence on this country.
You were ready to shit on the Constitution on January 6. So fuck off.

America is back, baby!

America was doing great. Now it won't be doing great.

You'll be defending Biden in short order. He's already written EO's undoing all the good Trump did. The Keystone pipe line. No more construction on the wall letting more illegals in so we can support them. That's just a few. He's going to cost we tax payers up the ass.

I'll just sit back and watch you defend his stupid ass once he implements that list of his. I've seen it and its a doozey. Enjoy cause I sure will.

Biden's America will be one in which a law abiding citizen who goes to work and pays his takes will have his Constitutionally protected 2nd Amendment rights attacked with fervor, through overbearing legislation which will have exactly zero impact on the criminals who are actually responsible for the gun violence on this country.
You were ready to shit on the Constitution on January 6. So fuck off.

Hey, you ignorant dumbfuck, I did no such thing.

You'll die of old age before you find a single post from me, anywhere on the internet, in which I ever said the election was stolen. You'll find nothing from me which supported the attack on the Capitol. You'll find nothing in which I ever state "Biden's not my President". You'll see nothing from me which would give any indication that Biden was not legitimately elected.

Nothing.

You saw nothing from me because I place the relevance and the importance of the Constitution above party and political ideology.

But you're a glaring example of the ignorance and hypocrisy of the left. Biden got elected, in no small part, because of his whole "unity" thing. Now, we see you, an ignorant, blubbering liberal, absolutely dismissing comments from a conservative. Well, guess what, buttmunch? You can go fuck yourself. I'm actually a big fan of that whole "working together" idea, right up until I encounter a human piece of feces like you who's damned and determined to have this be an "us versus them" thing. That's what you whined about for the last four years, so you're nothing but a scum sucking hypocritical maggot by perpetuating it.

Trust me, in an "us verses" them scenario, your side will be dispatched in violent haste.

It would be nice if you led the charge, but we both know you're too big a chickenshit pussy to do that...

America is back, baby!

Be happy, communism coming, indeed, Gulag is back, comrade Biden!
All communists are equal, first promise of 'pie in the sky' than Gulag and millions dead.
Like all communist countries the former great country USA will be ruined within few years.
See Germany, Venezuela, Russia and another countries of idiots who believed 'progressive' fairy tales.

Stalin-era-gulag-starvation.jpg

Screenshot_2smallert.jpg

baldaev-gulag-001.jpg

America is not back, and that would've been the case no matter who "won." Most of you still don't get what's happening on a bigger scale. Sigh.
not everyone can be as enlightened as arrogant ignorant conspiracy theory followers.

What can be plainly seen happening in the world is not a conspiracy theory, but nice try at putting down people who don't march in lockstep with your tv-watching indoctrination. Go back to the boob tube, we'll see how that turns out for you.

Forum List

Back