You can be all three.

Being able to be all three makes sense but my question becomes to what extent short of looting, rioting and arson does one support the display of outrage? I thought the conduct by protesters in Washington on Monday was within reason and saw no reason for the force used to quell their expressed outrage.

Last edited:
The big question is why can Floyd brutally rob a black woman without sparking black outrage.
Did he kill her?
Is that an excuse? Black people get mostly killed by black people by the way. That is a point that is completely ignored.
And the majority of people killed by the police in the US is white.

Yeah, bullshit. If you don't like the state of the racial environment within America, welp, you can fucking go. I promise to help you relocate, if required. There's a ton of fascist countries that will better suit your needs, bud.
What I said are just simple facts. There is no justifying of Floyd´s death whatsoever.

Of course. No one is trying to justify Floyd's death. It was fucking murder, period, IMO.
Maybe not. Floyd was on something and had a heart disease. However, he was handcuffed and there was no need for personal protection.

Irrelevant.
It might be relevant for if it was murder or negligence.

The big question is why can Floyd brutally rob a black woman without sparking black outrage.
Might be because no one caught it on video tape and broadcast it to the public on the news.
The problem is that if 100 blacks get killed by a black on a single day, no protests erupt.
Why would they? Did you protest when those white boys shot all those people in those schools?
Dead is dead. Whether you get killed by a racist or a criminal or a mad guy is just a matter of chance.

Might be because no one caught it on video tape and broadcast it to the public on the news.
The problem is that if 100 blacks get killed by a black on a single day, no protests erupt.
Why would they? Did you protest when those white boys shot all those people in those schools?
Dead is dead. Whether you get killed by a racist or a criminal or a mad guy is just a matter of chance.
Yeah but none of those guys should turn out to be a cop that your fucking tax dollars go to pay for their salary. You still clueless on this or is some of this seeping through?

Yeah but none of those guys should turn out to be a cop that your fucking tax dollars go to pay for their salary. You still clueless on this or is some of this seeping through?
It should be nobody.

It should be nobody.
Yeah but when its the cops therein lies the outrage. Any sunlight yet?

Did he kill her?
Is that an excuse? Black people get mostly killed by black people by the way. That is a point that is completely ignored.

Yeah, bullshit. If you don't like the state of the racial environment within America, welp, you can fucking go. I promise to help you relocate, if required. There's a ton of fascist countries that will better suit your needs, bud.
What I said are just simple facts. There is no justifying of Floyd´s death whatsoever.
I have not seen a single person try to justify it other than a random racist or two on here.
You people as usual have created a fictitious boogeyman to justify your ridiculous actions.

It should be nobody.
Yeah but when its the cops therein lies the outrage. Any sunlight yet?
Again, it doesn´t matter. You have a corrupted society, so expect bad cops.

Did he kill her?

I have not seen a single person try to justify it other than a random racist or two on here.
You people as usual have created a fictitious boogeyman to justify your ridiculous actions.
When baby Trump plays regime change and millions suffer from it, you call that righteous. So what are you Trumpers tying to teach me?

Forum List

Back