You are not stupid, but they are.

Roopull

Jan 25, 2007
Near Atlanta
After a while, if you bother to read my posts, you'll see that it frustrates me that so many people view the world through the eyes of the mass-media morons. Yeah, I'm talkin' about YOU Brian Williams, Katy Couric & others! BAH! You suck!

Uh... where was I?

Oh yeah... the media outlets. Unless you're a blithering idiot, you're probably smarter than they are.

I have an imaginary friend, imaginary car, and imaginary house, but this story isn't part of my imagination.
TV News Truck Breaks Through Ice

Even though the temperatures have fallen, the ice on many bodies of water is not thick enough to support vehicles.

A crew for a Milwaukee television station drove its news truck onto a channel to Big Muskeo Lake Sunday and broke through the ice. Crews for WDJT-TV in Milwaukee were reportedly shooting a story about thin ice when the truck fell through.

The driver reportedly mistook the channel for a road when the accident happened.

The truck was approximately 150 yards off the boat launch, according to a release issued by the City of Muskego Police Department.

The driver of the truck was the sole occupant and was able to get out without injury, but the truck remains partially submerged.

Crews worked all day Monday, but could not get the van out of the water. They will continue work Tuesday morning.

WISN 12 News contacted Channel 58 for comment, but the station did not return the call.

Mistook the channel for a road? Hey, buddy... roads are made out of concrete with yellow & white lines on 'em. They're not made out of ice & water. Just a little pointer, there.:cool:

Forum List

Back