You ain't Black

Nobody is fleeing the party in droves. As many times as I have heard or read a tepublican say that, one would think every black in America is now republican. You guys think you've done something of a poll shows 20 percent of blacks may be leaning republican. When 80 percent of the people oppose you, that is not a sign of support.

You told me not to tell you what you think...it took you two posts to tell someone else what THEY think. I knew this. heh

You told me not to tell you what you think...it took you two posts to tell someone else what THEY think. I knew this. heh
Wrong again Suzie. Blacks aren't fleeing the democratic party as he suggested. You tried telling me how I only thought conservatives were racists and even that was based on a disingenuous opinion. Blacks or whites don't have to like a black man who is working to roll back civil rights.

Last edited:
Wrong again Suzie. Blacks aren't fleeing the democratic party as he suggested. You tried telling me how I oly thought conservatives were racists and even that was based on a disingenuous opinion. Blacks or whites don't have to like a black man who is working to roll back civil rights.

No one has to like anyone. Funny how the racist names come out from liberals though when they don't like what the black man is doing.

Clarence Thomas knows all about this. How many examples you want?

Wrong again Suzie. Blacks aren't fleeing the democratic party as he suggested. You tried telling me how I oly thought conservatives were racists and even that was based on a disingenuous opinion. Blacks or whites don't have to like a black man who is working to roll back civil rights.
You don’t approve of justice Thomas but you do approve of old Joe, a well known white supremacist. You’re terribly confused.

Wrong again Suzie. Blacks aren't fleeing the democratic party as he suggested.

You tell 'em, lil' snowflake

:p

'Rules for thee but not for me'

....just like their masters.
Seems that by what we have seen during these hearings, republican elites believe the rule of law is for everyone else but them.

Seems that by what we have seen during these hearings, republican elites believe the rule of law is for everyone else but them.
I love how you hypocrites continue to try to spin shit, accusing others of being who Democrats are and of doing what they do....

....and how you're stupid enough to believe anyone will buy that shit despite how often you do it.

No one has to like anyone. Funny how the racist names come out from liberals though when they don't like what the black man is doing.

Clarence Thomas knows all about this. How many examples you want?
I'm here in this forum a black man and read loads of racist crap every day. So don't lie about how liberals are the only racists because they call a no good lawn jockey what he is. Thomas is a house slave doing massas bidding. And you defend him because YOU are a racist.

I love how you hypocrites continue to try to spin shit, accusing others of being who Democrats are and of doing what they do....

....and how you're stupid enough to believe anyone will buy that shit despite how often you do it.

You're the one spinning. It's all you've really got.

I'm here in this forum a black man and read loads of racist crap every day. So don't lie about how liberals are the only racists because they call a no good lawn jockey what he is. Thomas is a house slave doing massas bidding. And you defend him because YOU are a racist.
And THERE IT IS...
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back