You ain't Black

I'm here in this forum a black man and read loads of racist crap every day. So don't lie about how liberals are the only racists because they call a no good lawn jockey what he is.

Yeah, that's not racist at all, lil' f*ed up snowfake.

Way to prove your point that you / Liberals aren't racist.

:p

Last edited:
I'm here in this forum a black man and read loads of racist crap every day. So don't lie about how liberals are the only racists because they call a no good lawn jockey what he is. Thomas is a house slave doing massas bidding. And you defend him because YOU are a racist.

1. I'm here too and I read a ton of racist stuff too and often call it out

2. I never said liberals are the ONLY racists

3. Oh. Can black people not think for themselves, politically? They must all be Democrats or else? And here I thought you were free human beings with your own thoughts, opinions, etc.

4. I'm not a racist. Cry about that.

'Nuh-UH....YOU are!'

Brilliant, mature, educated come-back, lil' snowflake.

What are you ...5?

:p
You really have a bad case of psychosis. Your posts are all infantile yeat you want to try talking about someone else. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You tell me.

So that's a yes. So what you said was: half the nation that voted for Trump is in a cult and also racist.

This is why you're losing. Not only politically, but also the culture. You obsess over this stuff and it's crazy, we can see it's crazy, but you can't stop. But keep it up.

You really have a bad case of psychosis. Your posts are all infantile yeat you want to try talking about someone else.

....says the guy who just responded with 'Nuh-uh, you are.

Thank you for demonstrating you just can't function without proving you continuously accuse others of being wbo you are and of doing what yiu do / just did.

Do us all a favor - run back to the kids' table & let the grown-ups talk.

1. I'm here too and I read a ton of racist stuff too and often call it out

2. I never said liberals are the ONLY racists

3. Oh. Can black people not think for themselves, politically? They must all be Democrats or else? And here I thought you were free human beings with your own thoughts, opinions, etc.

4. I'm not a racist. Cry about that.
Why is it that you think the only black people who are thinking for themselves are the ones who repeat the same rhetoric as white racists? Could it be possible that we vote mostlty democrats because we ARE thinking for ourselves? Has that thought ever crossed your mind or are you so radicalized that you must repeat that silly claim?

Yes Sue you practice the modern form of racism. What you think racism is was outlawed and its done differently. Like your claim here. It's pure racist. Black republicans who don't sell out are respected. Unfortunately those blacks are not pushed out to leadership positions in the party. When a black republican truly thinks for themself, they get purged from the party. Ask Michael Steele.

Forum List

Back