Yoko Ono: I had an affair with Hillary Clinton in the 70's

The idea of those two hideous pigs slobbering on each others junk......

giphy.gif

Yoko just improved Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's chance of being nominated instead of thrust under de bus!

Remember, The Democrat Party convention is iNEVER held in a carpeted hall. They want the delegates full attention and they want to SELL snacks. If there's no carpet they can't settle down to munching on the rug!

This topic is still going?!?

HEY RUBES. IT WAS A HOAX!!!

I don't want to read beyond the OP. Has anyone pointed out The World News Daily Report in not a real news source? They publish sarcasm, comedy, and fake stories. The Yoko-Hillary story is a fake.

Most of my being is disgusted by this ....
But there is a part of me,granted a very small part that is intrigued.
Anyone have details on this.
And why has this been kept from me all these years?
I'm not such a bad person....heh hehh hee

Most of my being is disgusted by this ....
But there is a part of me,granted a very small part that is intrigued.
Anyone have details on this.
And why has this been kept from me all these years?
I'm not such a bad person....heh hehh hee
All you have to do is check out the link in the OP. You never heard about it because it was published as a fake story for entertainment.

Hillary isn't loyal to her husband and we're supposed to believe she's going to be loyal to the American people?

Hillary has been very loyal to Bill. She has covered up his rapes and sexual harassment for all these decades.

Look, Hillary and Bill were a partnership, she would be the cover wife to let him be an untamed sexual predator. As a lesbian, she might even share his conquests. In return, she would ride his political career. If you mean she was disloyal for having sex with other women, that is part of the arrangement. I doubt Hillary ever had sex with Bill. The turkey baster that resulted in Chelsea isn't actually sex.
Would you go to the fund raiser and support the man who viciously raped you just 2 weeks after he raped you?

Would you swear on an affidavit, that your supposed rapist DID NOT RAPE YOU, then years later for 15 minutes of fame, come out and say you lied on the affidavit where you swore you told the truth?

If the man that raped you was the State Attorney General and you knew he wouldn't prosecute himself, but would destroy your life and your business, backtracking would make a lot of sense.

Damn but that's one Hell of an informative news organization. The World News Daily Report is doing a bang up job getting out the really important news, and just because it's a American Zionist organization based in Tel Aviv has to make it much harder to do their job right here in the US of A! Here are some of the other interesting BREAKING NEWS stories on their scrolling banner when I visited:

DNA Tests Prove Retired Postman Has Over 1,300 Illegimitate Children

Iowa: Wife Cheated on Husband with 12-Foot Long Boa Constrictor

Woman sues for $2 Million after vaccine made her cat autistic

CERN scientist converts to Christianity after “divine vision from Heaven”

Woman claims she is the daughter of Marilyn Monroe and JFK

North Korea Threatens to Divulge Classified info on ‘US Secret Moon Base’

China: Police rescues sisters raised by rats in Shanghai sewers

South Carolina: Woman bears twins, calls them Donald and Trump

Why Hell, its every bit as good as National Inquirer and The Tattler!

Forum List

Back