Yet again our military got hosed on voting..

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney | The Duffel Blog

and some of the states Obama won would have been for Romney. They missed the cut off by 1 day . This is not fair in my eyes. They are fighting overseas they should have their votes counted

Yep, grandmas car ran out of gas and she was one hour late and the polls had closed. She bakes cherry pies for the local charity bizarre and her vote should count. If her vote was counted, Obama would have won 40 states and had a 250 million popular vote. Sigh,...I guess she will have to try next time. Maybe leave a little earlier, vote early, vote often!!

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered One Day Late, Would Have Swung Election For Romney | The Duffel Blog

and some of the states Obama won would have been for Romney. They missed the cut off by 1 day . This is not fair in my eyes. They are fighting overseas they should have their votes counted

do you know what the duffel blog is, short round?
Do you know that dismissing the message because of the source does not change the FACT that the message may be true, dunce?

I can't find a credible source and this lie has been going around for a while now. It originated when Obama demanded that everyone be able to vote and the rw's twisted it to mean the military couldn't.

And, how do they know this would have swung the vote to Mittens? They know how every military person voted for?

Just the rw usual bull shit.

Navy To Deploy USS Constitution To Strait Of Hormuz | The Duffel Blog

const-214x300.jpg

do you know what the duffel blog is, short round?
Do you know that dismissing the message because of the source does not change the FACT that the message may be true, dunce?

do you know you're a fucking idiot?

because everyone else pretty much does, dummy

:lol:

*cringe*

(That's like The Onion...just so you know.)

Legal Crap

The content of this site is parody. No composition should be regarded as truthful, and no reference of an individual, company, or military unit seeks to inflict malice or emotional harm.

All characters, groups, and military units appearing in these works are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual military units and companies is purely coincidental.

Read more: About Us | The Duffel Blog
Follow us: @theduffelblog on Twitter | duffelblog on Facebook​

Former Marine Sgt. Paul Szoldra, a big fan of the satire newspaper The Onion, started a military equivalent. The Duffel Blog takes a funny look at military life and is run by "disgruntled Marines, annoyed Army guys and sickened sailors."

“I guess airmen just don’t have anything to complain about,” he said, jokingly about the site’s lack of Air Force contributors.
:lol: We don't. We send our officers off to fight.

Thankfully this was posted after the election. A month ago, there would have been 500 posts trying to explain it's fiction, and 5000 posts insisting it's true.

We don't know who the military voted for, but we do know who the military donated to more, and that was President Obama.

US Army: Summary | OpenSecrets
U.S. Army, donations by individuals
$259K Obama
$175K Romney
$114K Paul

US Navy: Summary | OpenSecrets
U.S. Navy
$152K Obama
$95K Romney
$92K Paul

US Air Force: Summary | OpenSecrets
U.S. Air Force
$108K Obama
$107K Romney
$90K Paul

Yep, the Air Force is the wingnuttiest of the branches, but we all knew that.

the airforce also lacks contributors to the awesome source of information named "the duffel blog".

We don't know who the military voted for, but we do know who the military donated to more, and that was President Obama.

$259K Obama
$175K Romney
$114K Paul

U.S. Navy
$152K Obama
$95K Romney
$92K Paul

U.S. Air Force
$108K Obama
$107K Romney
$90K Paul

That doesn't mean anything. Romney was clearly cheated out of all of the military votes.

$259K Obama
$175K Romney
$114K Paul

U.S. Navy
$152K Obama
$95K Romney
$92K Paul

U.S. Air Force
$108K Obama
$107K Romney
$90K Paul

That doesn't mean anything. Romney was clearly cheated out of all of the military votes.

Clear as mud! :lol:

Forum List

Back