We now have more takers then makers in this society

Currently I "get" 47% of my production confiscated by federal/state/local. How about you?
(If the percentage thing is tough, just draw us a picture, del.)

More then 51 percent of America is getting Federal assistance . Either Food stamps, or welfare, ect ..

how much do you get?

Just like the UNIONS in the Car bailout . My husband EARNED every dollar he makes in Retirement . He served 25 years. How about you ?? I dont see you bitching about the bail out so those UNION guys keep their retirement ASS WIPE With OUR tax dollars

More then 51 percent of America is getting Federal assistance . Either Food stamps, or welfare, ect ..

how much do you get?

Just like the UNIONS in the Car bailout . My husband EARNED every dollar he makes in Retirement . He served 25 years. How about you ?? I dont see you bitching about the bail out so those UNION guys keep their retirement ASS WIPE With OUR tax dollars

So... you're part of the 47% Romney talked about.

Hey asshole, 100% of Americans are on federal assistance. If you cant see that, you're a retard.

Hey asshole, 100% of Americans are on federal assistance. If you cant see that, you're a retard.

I'm on federal assistance alright. They "assist" me with emptying my wallet half way every two weeks and then claiming fucking "not enough" and "deficit".

I'd be better off taking my chances alone if i could.

You must work for the government. Congrats.

Can't beat a good gov't job. Pay is great, benefits/hours are outstanding. Envy much?

Envy? No, that's my money I'm paying holmes to dig a hole and then fill it in. But I certainly don't expect any LOLberal to grasp things such as money, private property, etc..

I'm paying for it too... don't mind a bit. I have nothing against Americans working for a living with very decent wages. You, of course are very anti-govt because your political agenda calls for that.

I'm on federal assistance alright. They "assist" me with emptying my wallet half way every two weeks and then claiming fucking "not enough" and "deficit".

Oh...I forgot...you have your own private military, private police dept, private fire dept, your own home school...and you went out and build your own private roads to everywhere you work, shop, play....and you built your own personal outhouse so you dont need a sewer system, and you build a private windmill for power infrastructure.

Yeah...you dont get assistance from the government at all.

Again, you would have to understand the difference between economically productive, and nonproductive. It isn't some simple feel good thing, where you "don't mind".

But yeah! Lets give them all a raise, I'll take another pay cut. That's a great incentive to keep me filling the troth.

how much do you get?

Oh, relax, the union guys deserve their retirement just like every bank in America and Wall street, and every business Bush gave bail outs to. And yes, indeed, with our tax dollars. Now are you still in a "fight-2-Wars" back to back while giving tax cuts borrowed from Communists?

Freedom is not 'free' as you would like it to be dipshit. We all build this great country with our wallets and not just you... crybaby. Pay your fair share of taxes and just STFU!

Can't beat a good gov't job. Pay is great, benefits/hours are outstanding. Envy much?

Envy? No, that's my money I'm paying holmes to dig a hole and then fill it in. But I certainly don't expect any LOLberal to grasp things such as money, private property, etc..

I'm paying for it too... don't mind a bit. I have nothing against Americans working for a living with very decent wages. You, of course are very anti-govt because your political agenda calls for that.

So were our Founding Fathers dumbass. Look it up.

Forum List

Back