'YES WE CAN' Birth Certificate March On Washington Tommorrow Seeks Obama's Removal

This is going to be a rally that will be at the nations capitol. This is to send a message to the president that he is not eligible to be president. Media from around the world will be there to highlight this event and I am sure the White House doesn't want this sort of thing right before the elections. This ought to be good and it's headed by a former democrat attorney general.

'Yes We Can' rally seeks Obama's resignation

Ticked off at Obamacare? Does your bank account still reflect the government takeovers of Wall Street or the automobile companies? Do you have fundamental moral objections to the president's promotions of abortion and homosexuality? Aghast that the president has bowed to foreign rulers, including the king of Saudi Arabia?

Whatever your concerns about the current White House policies for the United States, there's a rally going on for you Saturday at noon at the west front of the U.S. Capitol assembled by a lifelong Democrat who is suggesting one solution for all of these problems.

Obama's resignation.

"This is the most important rally in history as Obama is an imposter, a fraud, a phony and Obama has put forth the greatest 'hoax' in the history of our country, over 234 years," said Philip Berg, who runs the ObamaCrimes.com website and was the first to sue over allegations Obama is ineligible to occupy the Oval Office.

"This is an invitation to all individuals, no matter what your political party is or what group, Democrats, Republicans, Independents and/or tea party individuals to join with me … for a rally to demand Obama/Soetoro prove he is 'constitutionally eligible' to be president," he said.

"And if not, demand that Obama/Soetoro resign from office."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUN8xadBVkI&feature=player_embedded#!

Oh Goodie! I want pics....and this is a WONDERFUL opportunity for the DNC to get some footage for last minute commercials. Priceless!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sure..let's talk about the economy. Thus far financials are paying back their loans and the people are getting better returns then if the money had just been invested in bonds. The stimulus package provided a stopgap on job losses and also gave people who lost their jobs, money to tide them over until they could/or can become employed again. The Obama administration lowered taxes on 95% of Americans..and 40% of the stimulus package came in tax breaks for small business. Additionally, infrastructure funding is now being debursed and projects are starting to flower around the country. And notably, Republicans most critical of this, like Bobby Jindal..are taking credit for it. President Obama saved General Motors..and they are on target with repaying their loan. Actually they've started to show profit. Heavens to betsy..another Republican, Bob Corker wanted to take credit for that. And when disaster struck in the Gulf..President Obama, perhaps for the first time in history, made the company that caused to the mess, actually pay for it. This was when John Boehner was saying that tax payers should pay for it. Add in still, the Stock Market was above 11K today..and a multitude of companies are reporting record profits.

That's pretty kick ass..considering that the Republican alternative was to let every company in trouble go the way of Lehman Brothers. Good job..boys..good job.

Sallow, you should know by now that very few of the clowns who post here care anything about your silly facts. They're Beckians and what he says is golden. It's all they need to know. Pesky facts just get in the way.

Facts, or half truths? Your left Maggie lives and dies with half truths. :cuckoo:

I've posted so many facts (directly from the horses' mouths directlyinvolved in this abysmal tragedy) that my teeth hurt. Do I form opinions based on those facts? You betcha.

He gave the nation Health Care. He ended the Iraq War. He won the Noble Peace Prize.

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.

Sure..let's talk about the economy. Thus far financials are paying back their loans and the people are getting better returns then if the money had just been invested in bonds. The stimulus package provided a stopgap on job losses and also gave people who lost their jobs, money to tide them over until they could/or can become employed again. The Obama administration lowered taxes on 95% of Americans..and 40% of the stimulus package came in tax breaks for small business. Additionally, infrastructure funding is now being debursed and projects are starting to flower around the country. And notably, Republicans most critical of this, like Bobby Jindal..are taking credit for it. President Obama saved General Motors..and they are on target with repaying their loan. Actually they've started to show profit. Heavens to betsy..another Republican, Bob Corker wanted to take credit for that. And when disaster struck in the Gulf..President Obama, perhaps for the first time in history, made the company that caused to the mess, actually pay for it. This was when John Boehner was saying that tax payers should pay for it. Add in still, the Stock Market was above 11K today..and a multitude of companies are reporting record profits.

That's pretty kick ass..considering that the Republican alternative was to let every company in trouble go the way of Lehman Brothers. Good job..boys..good job.

Wow, Sallow, you are a genius...now let's look at the facts.
Making Work Pay Tax Credit was for the people who made less than $75,000 a year in 2009. Then there is the Earned Income Tax Credit which isn't a Tax Cut but a subsidy.
Capital Gains Tax Cuts for Small Businesses....That only works if a business has an appreciated asset to sell.
Infrastructure spending from the Stimulus is for union wage and benefit jobs, which is just a payback for the support in Obama's campaign.
With GM, is that profit with or without the support of the additional $10,000,000,000 we loaned them?
It now looks like BP overpaid on the $20,000,000,000....I wonder what will happen to the residual?
Yes the stock market is up, most know that the markets are driven on perception whether it be earnings or even the perception that republicans will gain control of the House.
Multitude of companies report record profits even in a down market, so I don't know what your point is, Sallow.

Sallow, you should know by now that very few of the clowns who post here care anything about your silly facts. They're Beckians and what he says is golden. It's all they need to know. Pesky facts just get in the way.

Facts, or half truths? Your left Maggie lives and dies with half truths. :cuckoo:

I've posted so many facts (directly from the horses' mouths directlyinvolved in this abysmal tragedy) that my teeth hurt. Do I form opinions based on those facts? You betcha.

I was speaking about Sallow, and his drivel, Maggie

That..and it's tough to argue finance/economics with someone who works in the financial industry.:lol:

Just thought I would fully disclose..again.

I'm sure high finance to some of them who will be attending this rally means figuring out if they have enough cash to buy 10 lottery tickets and buy a couple of quarts.

Well to be perfectly honest..I work in the IT end..I don't do any actually trading. But you have to really know how the whole thing works to maintain the trading platforms.

It's really very fascinating.

So, in fact, I was actually right about your claim about working in the 'financial industry'. In fact you work in IT - for a financial organization.

I earn my living writing about Economics. I even have a little scrap of paper that says I understand Economics.

You know jack shit about economics.

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.

Making Work Pay Tax Credit was for the people who made less than $75,000 a year in 2009. Then there is the Earned Income Tax Credit which isn't a Tax Cut but a subsidy.
Capital Gains Tax Cuts for Small Businesses....That only works if a business has an appreciated asset to sell.
Infrastructure spending from the Stimulus is for union wage and benefit jobs, which is just a payback for the support in Obama's campaign.
With GM, is that profit with or without the support of the additional $10,000,000,000 we loaned them?
It now looks like BP overpaid on the $20,000,000,000....I wonder what will happen to the residual?
Yes the stock market is up, most know that the markets are driven on perception whether it be earnings or even the perception that republicans will gain control of the House.
Multitude of companies report record profits even in a down market, so I don't know what your point is, Sallow.

1. So when Bush does it..it's a tax cut..when Obama does it..it's a "subsidy". Orwell would be proud.
2. It works if they considering expansion or investment. It was also a Republican idea.
3. Sorry..exactly who do you think does this sort of work anyway?
4. Probably with..but they are scheduled to pay it back. So far they are meeting their obligations. You might want to check up on the Financials too. Goldman has fully repaid their loan..with interest.
5. There might be some of that..but there is definitely the perception a lot of right moves are being made..and sure..many companies do report profits in down Markets..but the amount of companies reporting profits is pretty extraordinary.

And the point is..at the end of the Bush era..many of these companies were poised to go under. That's the point.

I'm sure high finance to some of them who will be attending this rally means figuring out if they have enough cash to buy 10 lottery tickets and buy a couple of quarts.

Well to be perfectly honest..I work in the IT end..I don't do any actually trading. But you have to really know how the whole thing works to maintain the trading platforms.

It's really very fascinating.

So, in fact, I was actually right about your claim about working in the 'financial industry'. In fact you work in IT - for a financial organization.

I earn my living writing about Economics. I even have a little scrap of paper that says I understand Economics.

You know jack shit about economics.

Oh my..that seriously crippled my ego. Think I will have a beer with Jack Shit.

In the meantime..leave you with this:

Lt. Aldo Raine: [to Utivitch] Ask him what he is gonna do with his uniform when he gets home.
Pvt. Butz: [through an interperter] Not only do I intend to take off my uniform, I intend to burn it.
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, see, we don't like that. We like our Nazis in uniform. That way we can spot 'em just like that. We're gonna give you a little something you cant take off.

-Inglorious Basterds

1. So when Bush does it..it's a tax cut..when Obama does it..it's a "subsidy". Orwell would be proud.
2. It works if they considering expansion or investment. It was also a Republican idea.
3. Sorry..exactly who do you think does this sort of work anyway?
4. Probably with..but they are scheduled to pay it back. So far they are meeting their obligations. You might want to check up on the Financials too. Goldman has fully repaid their loan..with interest.
5. There might be some of that..but there is definitely the perception a lot of right moves are being made..and sure..many companies do report profits in down Markets..but the amount of companies reporting profits is pretty extraordinary.

And the point is..at the end of the Bush era..many of these companies were poised to go under. That's the point.

Oh, I thought we were talking about Obama being the greatest president evah...my bad

So does the right, Meister. Each end of the spectrum is filled with those whom "the Bear Jew" would gladly have a talk.

This is going to be a rally that will be at the nations capitol. This is to send a message to the president that he is not eligible to be president.

BatShitCrazy128427839146317500.jpg

Good spin....where are the fucking jobs? :cuckoo:

6000 new ones in Portland, Oregon on just one site. 150 more on another. 50 just down the street in an expanding solar plant. 10 Megawatt solar generation plant just permitted for Christmas Valley. Over the past year, several solar cell plants starting to build plants that will manufacture 300 to 500 MW of solar cells a year. This all new tech, and will create long term good wage jobs.

Things are still hard, but daily getting better.

Good spin....where are the fucking jobs? :cuckoo:

6000 new ones in Portland, Oregon on just one site. 150 more on another. 50 just down the street in an expanding solar plant. 10 Megawatt solar generation plant just permitted for Christmas Valley. Over the past year, several solar cell plants starting to build plants that will manufacture 300 to 500 MW of solar cells a year. This all new tech, and will create long term good wage jobs.

Things are still hard, but daily getting better.

508197926_41e33cafc0_o.jpg

So when does this great rally begin? I've seen nothing about it channel surfing this morning.

Forum List

Back