'YES WE CAN' Birth Certificate March On Washington Tommorrow Seeks Obama's Removal

[I'm just pointing out that Obama isn't the greatest president ever. Our country is not running too well right now and he hasn't done that much to improve it. In fact, with his policies in the pipeline and healthcare, it's going to do long term damage to it.

Talking out your ass makes a strange sound dud..........LMAO!! Sounds like those Unicorns your feeding............:lol::lol:

truth hurt, sonny?

He gave the nation Health Care. He ended the Iraq War. He won the Noble Peace Prize.

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.

Sure..let's talk about the economy. Thus far financials are paying back their loans and the people are getting better returns then if the money had just been invested in bonds. The stimulus package provided a stopgap on job losses and also gave people who lost their jobs, money to tide them over until they could/or can become employed again. The Obama administration lowered taxes on 95% of Americans..and 40% of the stimulus package came in tax breaks for small business. Additionally, infrastructure funding is now being debursed and projects are starting to flower around the country. And notably, Republicans most critical of this, like Bobby Jindal..are taking credit for it. President Obama saved General Motors..and they are on target with repaying their loan. Actually they've started to show profit. Heavens to betsy..another Republican, Bob Corker wanted to take credit for that. And when disaster struck in the Gulf..President Obama, perhaps for the first time in history, made the company that caused to the mess, actually pay for it. This was when John Boehner was saying that tax payers should pay for it. Add in still, the Stock Market was above 11K today..and a multitude of companies are reporting record profits.

That's pretty kick ass..considering that the Republican alternative was to let every company in trouble go the way of Lehman Brothers. Good job..boys..good job.

Good spin....where are the fucking jobs? :cuckoo:

This is going to be a rally that will be at the nations capitol. This is to send a message to the president that he is not eligible to be president. Media from around the world will be there to highlight this event and I am sure the White House doesn't want this sort of thing right before the elections. This ought to be good and it's headed by a former democrat attorney general.

OR, it will backfire. Big time. Can't wait to see the assortment of morans that show up.

Copy+of+redneck_tax-cuts.jpg

:cuckoo: Let's not talk about the economy and the unemployment. If he was the greatest ever....the democrats wouldn't be lagging in the polls at this time. Yes, please do have another glass of Kool-Aid. You should really be thankful that you weren't in Ghana with Jim Jones....I think you would have gladly taken that last cup of Kool-Aid.

Sure..let's talk about the economy. Thus far financials are paying back their loans and the people are getting better returns then if the money had just been invested in bonds. The stimulus package provided a stopgap on job losses and also gave people who lost their jobs, money to tide them over until they could/or can become employed again. The Obama administration lowered taxes on 95% of Americans..and 40% of the stimulus package came in tax breaks for small business. Additionally, infrastructure funding is now being debursed and projects are starting to flower around the country. And notably, Republicans most critical of this, like Bobby Jindal..are taking credit for it. President Obama saved General Motors..and they are on target with repaying their loan. Actually they've started to show profit. Heavens to betsy..another Republican, Bob Corker wanted to take credit for that. And when disaster struck in the Gulf..President Obama, perhaps for the first time in history, made the company that caused to the mess, actually pay for it. This was when John Boehner was saying that tax payers should pay for it. Add in still, the Stock Market was above 11K today..and a multitude of companies are reporting record profits.

That's pretty kick ass..considering that the Republican alternative was to let every company in trouble go the way of Lehman Brothers. Good job..boys..good job.

Well..being that you are the brilliant economist...

What do you think is meant by "Lagging Indicator", eh?

USAR, the rest of America will ignore you folks as they have from the beginning. But you 23 have a good time.

Anyone who wants this clown OUSTED,

along with all of his nefarious bullshit,

had better JUMP on this bandwagon.

THIS is the ONLY way we can get the DO-OVER we're in such DESPERATE need of!

Think about it ~

ALL of his enactments ~ POOF!

ALL of his programs ~ Abracadabra!

ALL of his bogus policies ~ Vanished!

HIM ~ GONE, like he never existed!!!

It would be a Major Upset,

but, by God, we'd be this much the wiser for the NEXT round!

Let the "hating on" begin.
ROFL.gif

Ooooh, a Mamma Grizzly wannabe. Scary.

He gave the nation Health Care. He ended the Iraq War. He won the Noble Peace Prize.

Sallow, you should know by now that very few of the clowns who post here care anything about your silly facts. They're Beckians and what he says is golden. It's all they need to know. Pesky facts just get in the way.

Sallow, you should know by now that very few of the clowns who post here care anything about your silly facts. They're Beckians and what he says is golden. It's all they need to know. Pesky facts just get in the way.

That..and it's tough to argue finance/economics with someone who works in the financial industry.:lol:

Just thought I would fully disclose..again.

Ask the US Chamber of Commerce who supports hoarding by member businesses instead of using the absurd accumulation of profits in the last quarter to enhance their businesses and start hiring again.

That..and it's tough to argue finance/economics with someone who works in the financial industry.:lol:

If you are representative of people who work in the 'financial industry', I am not surprised it crapped out.

I'm sure high finance to some of them who will be attending this rally means figuring out if they have enough cash to buy 10 lottery tickets and buy a couple of quarts.

DAMN the luck...

Every member that has posted New Shit is on my Ignore list!

<sigh>

Thank GAWD I sold all my stock in Rolaids! ;)

(I mean, Who Knew Iggy could be THIS FAB???

It's like a Whole 'Nother WORLD in here! :lol: )

DAMN the luck...

Every member that has posted New Shit is on my Ignore list!

<sigh>

Thank GAWD I sold all my stock in Rolaids! ;)

(I mean, Who Knew Iggy could be THIS FAB???

It's like a Whole 'Nother WORLD in here! :lol: )

[I wonder who she talks to if she has everyone on ignore. Just sayin'...]

If you are representative of people who work in the 'financial industry', I am not surprised it crapped out.

:lol: Whoo boy..shot down again..

But in closing..

Adolf Hitler: [in German] Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein! How much more of these Jew swine must I endure? They butcher my men like they were fish bait! I have heard the rumors myself! Soldiers of the Third Reich, who have brought the world to its knees, now pecking and clucking like chickens. Do you know the latest rumor they've conjured up in their fear-induced delirium? The one that beats my boys with a bat. The one they call "the Bear Jew" is a golem!
General Frank: [in German] Mein Führer, that is just soldier's gossip. No one really believes that the Bear Jew is a golem.
-Inglorious Basterds

Man..I love that flick.:lol:

I'm sure high finance to some of them who will be attending this rally means figuring out if they have enough cash to buy 10 lottery tickets and buy a couple of quarts.

Well to be perfectly honest..I work in the IT end..I don't do any actually trading. But you have to really know how the whole thing works to maintain the trading platforms.

It's really very fascinating.

Facts, or half truths? Your left Maggie lives and dies with half truths. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back