Yes! We ARE better off!!

Hired much fewer lobbyists- DEPRESSION NOT a good time, Gitmo is 3/4 closed- filibustered- Just the Jobs Act would have eneded the rest. Yes we are in better shape than the EU and China.

Your boys caused all this, your a brainwashed functional MORON.

145 IQ, MA in World History and French Civ.- You?

link?

As of July, down to 168 detainees.

List of Guantanamo Bay detainees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK... let's 'assume' the Wiki numbers are accurate, just for argument sake.

558 detainees... down to 168 you mention above.

168/558=30%

you claimed Gitmo was 3/4 closed.. that's 75%. Now, last time I checked math, 75% of 558 was 418.5 (we'll round up to 419). 558-419=139.

So, in order for Gitmo to be 3/4 closed, they'd have to be down to 139 detainees, not the 168 you got from Wiki.

So, is Wiki lying, or are you?

So you think STUPID Pub dupe gossip is as important as the GOP lying about major policy NONSTOP, having ruined the country for 30 years and started the stupidest wars ever and a WORLD DEPRESSION? Read something ferchrissake...LOL!

Bill Clinton pushed his Cigar into her.
She gave him a BJ and has his cum on her dress.
He was disbarred for perjury.

Hialry LIED about snipers.

Oh stop, an educated man like you knows carter was Prez for 4 of those, and Clinton was Prez for 8.....and Bammy has been for 4.....

8+4+4= 16

Now...I only have Junior College Education but I am pretty sure that thats more than half of 30...I'm jus sayin...

Get off the STUPID GOSSIP, moron. Yup, me 145 IQ, you idiot. 30 years of Voodoo tax rates since Raygun, genius, see my sig PP1. Rich's wealth grows 3x-4x, the nonrich and the country gone to hell, Pub dupe.

You are dismissed commie.

"Nuh-Uh" doesn't work when adults are talking.

Do you have Clinton's DNA on your dress too?

So you think STUPID Pub dupe gossip is as important as the GOP lying about major policy NONSTOP, having ruined the country for 30 years and started the stupidest wars ever and a WORLD DEPRESSION? Read something ferchrissake...LOL!

Oh stop, an educated man like you knows carter was Prez for 4 of those, and Clinton was Prez for 8.....and Bammy has been for 4.....

8+4+4= 16

Now...I only have Junior College Education but I am pretty sure that thats more than half of 30...I'm jus sayin...

Get off the STUPID GOSSIP, moron. Yup, me 145 IQ, you idiot. 30 years of Voodoo tax rates since Raygun, genius, see my sig PP1. Rich's wealth grows 3x-4x, the nonrich and the country gone to hell, Pub dupe.

CON2593-36.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. My main business has gone down by more than half already, if this keeps going this way, we will be closed in a year.
2. And will have to go on public assistance.
3. Its bad, real bad, the economy is very very bad, all over.
4. I can always sell a couple houses I guess?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

8+4+4= 16

You are dismissed commie.

"Nuh-Uh" doesn't work when adults are talking.

Do you have Clinton's DNA on your dress too?

Commie, MORON? LOL

Get off the irrelevant STOOPID gossip, MORON. JFC

We're trying to talk about Reaganist/ VOODOO tax rates we've had for thirty years...when tfuque do you thnk Carter WAS? See sig PP1 and forget semen for a while LOL...

I'm trying to help your silly Pub dupe az LOL.

Sorry bout that,

1. My main business has gone down by more than half already, if this keeps going this way, we will be closed in a year.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Texas. The End.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tell your mindless Pubs to pass the Jobs Act and Transportation bill. Cutting taxes on the rich will take forever and a day...

OK... let's 'assume' the Wiki numbers are accurate, just for argument sake.

558 detainees... down to 168 you mention above.

168/558=30%

you claimed Gitmo was 3/4 closed.. that's 75%. Now, last time I checked math, 75% of 558 was 418.5 (we'll round up to 419). 558-419=139.

So, in order for Gitmo to be 3/4 closed, they'd have to be down to 139 detainees, not the 168 you got from Wiki.

So, is Wiki lying, or are you?

Lie, dolt? LOL!

Fewer there NOW, AND of course, as an isolated brainwashed Pub dupe, you obviously had NO CLUE. Change the channel.

Miami has the DOLPHINS! The Greatest football team!!
We take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen!

We're in the Air!

We're on the Ground!

We're always in Control!!

And when you say MIAMI You're talking SUPER BOWL!!

'Cause we're the

MIAMI DOLPHINS!!! MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!

MIAMI DOLPHINS #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back