Yes, Trump Fires Another IG

When he gets up to 30, let us know. That way we'll be happier with the job he's doing.
Putin would be glad to see you wrote that since Trump is the means by which Vlad wants to take down our democracy. The thing you mock when you support Trump.

That's good that Russia thinks we have a democracy in this country. We are not a democracy, we are a republic. What Russia would love to see is a destruction of capitalism in this country and being flooded with illegals putting us in the direction to becoming a third-world country ourselves. He can't wait for the Democrats to take charge and greatly weakening our military like Hussein did.

Vlad doesn't like a strong United States, and Democrats are guaranteed to give him that if they ever get power again.

House Democrats have discovered that the fired IG had mostly completed an investigation into Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s widely criticized decision to skirt Congress with an emergency declaration to approve billions of dollars in arms sales to Saudi Arabia last year, aides on the Foreign Affairs Committee tell me.
"Serves at the pleasure of the President". Learn what that means.

When he gets up to 30, let us know. That way we'll be happier with the job he's doing.
Putin would be glad to see you wrote that since Trump is the means by which Vlad wants to take down our democracy. The thing you mock when you support Trump.
The coup circle resist America Mongers all admit there is no Russia connection, and they created the hoax you keep spewing. Are you living under a rock not to know this gig was up and goose was cooked by now or just in serious denial?
Take off your tin foil hat Russia conspiracy suit, it's ok to live normal again, there is no Russians under your bed you damn Xenophobe.
40nw9w.jpg

So he should keep corrupt officials in office?
Trump and Pompeo are the ones who are corrupt.

Pompeo even lied about asking for Linick to be fired.

"Never heard of him. But they asked me to terminate him" -- Trump says he was asked to fire the State Department inspector general by Mike Pompeo. He then confused what he's talking about and says, "I did suggest in pretty much all cases you get rid of the attorney generals"

Friday night dump. Another one fired. An Inspector General. Again.

He will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen Akard, who previously headed the State Department’s Office of Foreign Missions.

In recent months, Trump has fired several inspectors general, particularly those who have been involved in investigating misconduct accusations against his administration, sparking fears of retaliation.

"On Friday, Politico reported that Steve Linick, the inspector general of the State Department, has been fired.
Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013. According to Politico, “he played a minor role in the House of Representatives’ impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, ferrying a trove of documents to lawmakers that had been provided to the State Department by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer.”

He hurt baby Trump's feelings.
The pathetic responses to how Trump fucks this country over is worse.

From YOUR article:

"Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013"

That is my response to your pointless post, nothing illegal about the firing at all.
Trumphumpers get it one way. Pointless. I know what I posted.

Your reply is pointless, you still fail to make a case over it, I merely pointed out that there is nothing illegal about it, for your information, I didn't vote for Trump.
STFU. I could care less if it was illegal or not. It's how he goes after anyone who speaks their mind. Especially when true.

Ha ha ha, losing your cool over my reasonable comment.

It is clear that you have no point to make at all, just huff and puff against Trump anyway you can.
Don't you think to point out that Trump seems to systematically fires those who's job it is to hold him to account is a valid point?
Better than anyone who goes against a Clinton. They seem to commit suicide.
Suicide? Kinda like those who went against LBJ.
Another democrat?
The POS is up to 4 firings now WTF is happening to our country?? This low life POS thinks he's a king and anyone investigating him or his scum cabinet must be fired I pray you ah's get it back in spades
How many IGs did Barry fire?
Joe is Senile. Here is the plan. In Dem Minds,that is. Joe wins ,and then abdicates ,giving the Dems the first Woman president. Isn't that PC of them. I see several women qualified to be President. But they are all Repubs. Those screamin' Lib idiots on the Dem side are not fit to be Secretaries.

He will be replaced by Ambassador Stephen Akard, who previously headed the State Department’s Office of Foreign Missions.

In recent months, Trump has fired several inspectors general, particularly those who have been involved in investigating misconduct accusations against his administration, sparking fears of retaliation.

"On Friday, Politico reported that Steve Linick, the inspector general of the State Department, has been fired.
Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013. According to Politico, “he played a minor role in the House of Representatives’ impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, ferrying a trove of documents to lawmakers that had been provided to the State Department by Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer.”

From YOUR article:

"Linick, a former official of the Justice Department, was appointed to the inspector general position by President Barack Obama in 2013"

That is my response to your pointless post, nothing illegal about the firing at all.

Your reply is pointless, you still fail to make a case over it, I merely pointed out that there is nothing illegal about it, for your information, I didn't vote for Trump.
STFU. I could care less if it was illegal or not. It's how he goes after anyone who speaks their mind. Especially when true.

It is clear that you have no point to make at all, just huff and puff against Trump anyway you can.
Don't you think to point out that Trump seems to systematically fires those who's job it is to hold him to account is a valid point?
Another democrat?
The POS is up to 4 firings now WTF is happening to our country?? This low life POS thinks he's a king and anyone investigating him or his scum cabinet must be fired I pray you ah's get it back in spades
Joe is Senile. Here is the plan. In Dem Minds,that is. Joe wins ,and then abdicates ,giving the Dems the first Woman president. Isn't that PC of them. I see several women qualified to be President. But they are all Repubs. Those screamin' Lib idiots on the Dem side are not fit to be Secretaries.
Joe senile is 10 times superior to that lowdown skunk in our WH now and the people he puts in place won't need to kiss his ass like trump people are required to do

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
Joe senile is 10 times superior to that lowdown skunk in our WH now and the people he puts in place won't need to kiss his ass like trump people are required to do
Lol, Joe senile doesn't have a chance against Trump.

Good. Pos should have done his job.

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
Joe Senile. :iyfyus.jpg:

1589990166345.png

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
Joe senile is 10 times superior to that lowdown skunk in our WH now

Sure he is.

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
Trump is shitting his pants worrying more than a couple of red states might turn blue Example AZ

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
Trump is shitting his pants worrying more than a couple of red states might turn blue Example AZ
His approval numbers are better than Obama's at the same time in their presidency. With 24/ 7 negative reporting on Trump.

Republicans will do anything they can to limit the LEGAL vote Patriots like that need a firing squad

From YOUR article:

Another democrat?
His approval numbers are better than Obama's at the same time in their presidency. With 24/ 7 negative reporting on Trump.
how are his numbers vs biden?

taking that drug,not wearing a mask, still bashing obama don't you guys get it yet ,,,you're supporting a world class asshole? Never mind he's a lying cheating perv cheating on all 3 wives

Mike is skillfully employing the art of deflection.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday lashed out at Democrats investigating him, particularly Sen. Bob Menendez, as he defended his recommendation to President Donald Trump to fire the State Department’s internal watchdog.

Pompeo has come under intense scrutiny since Trump followed through on his Cabinet official’s urging to fire Inspector General Steve Linick.

“This is all coming through the office of Senator Menendez,” Pompeo said at his first on-camera press briefing since Trump fired Linick on Friday night. “I don’t get my ethics guidance from a man who was criminally prosecuted,” he said of Menendez before abruptly ending the briefing.

Linnick of course was fired at Pompeo's request because he was investigating Pompeo.

Nothing wrong there huh?

Forum List

Back