Yes Thor is a woman: Republicans can now rage.

No reason for any outrage, it follows the story line found in the comics. It's not like the male Thor isn't going to be in the movie.

Natalie Portman Returns for ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ as Female Thor

Portman hit the stage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to great fanfare, standing beside returning director Taika Waititi and co-stars Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, where she was handed a Hasbro version the hero’s famous hammer...

The development shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise for those who read the comic books. Foster’s introduced to the series as an astrophysicist who becomes the object of Thor’s affections, but in a 2014 comic-book storyline, she’s deemed worthy to wield Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, and adopts the title of Thor, the Goddess of Thunder...

If anyone gets bent about this, they're looking for any reason whatsoever to get bent.
Point being this was not a popular storyline in the comic books. I doubt it will go over well on screen. Comic book fans hated female Thor.

No, the point is... people getting angry and bent over this are looking for something to get angry and bent over. It's entertainment.

There are bigger things in the world to worry about.

Unfortunately the superhero market decided to destroy itself. No one has to rage. Just drop it. Just because Thor is a woman isn't going to drag people to the movies to "rage". After all, look at how Dr. Who turned into a failing franchise. One by one the movies based on a hero will get woke and fail. Liberals will gleefully welcome conservative "rage". More than anything liberals are resembling Gollum. The twisted thing burning in a lake of lava having won his precious.

That's why they say get woke go broke.

It did? The superhero market is destroyed? Avengers: Endgame just broke the box office record ALL-TIME.

I guess a lot of movie franchises want to get destroyed like that.

No reason for any outrage, it follows the story line found in the comics. It's not like the male Thor isn't going to be in the movie.

Portman hit the stage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to great fanfare, standing beside returning director Taika Waititi and co-stars Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, where she was handed a Hasbro version the hero’s famous hammer...

The development shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise for those who read the comic books. Foster’s introduced to the series as an astrophysicist who becomes the object of Thor’s affections, but in a 2014 comic-book storyline, she’s deemed worthy to wield Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, and adopts the title of Thor, the Goddess of Thunder...

If anyone gets bent about this, they're looking for any reason whatsoever to get bent.
Point being this was not a popular storyline in the comic books. I doubt it will go over well on screen. Comic book fans hated female Thor.

No, the point is... people getting angry and bent over this are looking for something to get angry and bent over. It's entertainment.

No..the comic book fans online are saying exactly what I’m telling you. They are disappointed that Marvel is running with failed comic book stories that usurp established male hero’s instead of utilizing more interesting established female superheros. No one is angry. This is just not what the fans want. But Disney has a habit of ruining franchises. See Star Wars. It’s to be expected.

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
(i.e. Ghost Busters or Wild Wild West) that fall on their faces.
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)
had Asian and black guardians protecting it.

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?
Movies have black Roman centurions, black knights and St. George the dragonslayer is now Chinese. Queen Guinevere is black. Robin Hood has a black Littlejohn and mexican merry men. They have been trying to make Cleopatra black for years.

This is a time when all of history is being reorganized into a static present where it has always been politically correct.

Unfortunately the superhero market decided to destroy itself. No one has to rage. Just drop it. Just because Thor is a woman isn't going to drag people to the movies to "rage". After all, look at how Dr. Who turned into a failing franchise. One by one the movies based on a hero will get woke and fail. Liberals will gleefully welcome conservative "rage". More than anything liberals are resembling Gollum. The twisted thing burning in a lake of lava having won his precious.

It did? The superhero market is destroyed? Avengers: Endgame just broke the box office record ALL-TIME.

Endgame hadn't gotten the makeover. Thor was still Thor. Iron man was still Iron man.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.

The original Marvel comics had Thor girl. She admires Thor after he helped save her planet by defeating Thanos.

Maybe you should research your BS before you post nonsense and look dumber and dumber every post.

Endgame hadn't gotten the makeover. Thor was still Thor. Iron man was still Iron man.

Didn't get a Make-over? Infinity War and Endgame were NOTHING like the original source material. It killed off tow of the fan favorites who were BOTH females. You are just trying to find something that isn't there.

In the new Star Trek: Picard, Jean Luc will wake up only to realize it was all a dream. He's really a black girl from Wankanda who fell out of a tree, hit her head and saw stars & more!

In the new Star Trek: Picard, Jean Luc will wake up only to realize it was all a dream. He's really a black girl from Wankanda who fell out of a tree, hit her head and saw stars & more!

LOL... I'd watch that... lmao

And that's a non-sarcastic "funny" I hit you with.

This doesn’t hurt republicans it hurts the box office..

No one goes to the moves like they used to.. if it wasn’t for a couple of hits it was would dead
Well, it's the fault of those uptight Republicans who can't stand change!

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.

she is classy

No one goes to the moves like they used to.. if it wasn’t for a couple of hits it was would dead
Yep. Now Hollywood relies heavily on international box office because they have turned off the American Market.

I don't think anybody will "rage" except maybe sissie lefties who wanted a transsexual.

The studios will rage when they lose bucket loads of money. How much did Disney lose on a Wrinkle in Time by giving it a PC makeover?

Yep. Now Hollywood relies heavily on international box office because they have turned off the American Market.
The international market hasn't shown signs of accepting updating. Do you think Europe will like a black Danish Little Mermaid?

"Outrage" ?
I could care less, especially since it's Natalie Portman.

Now if it were the ugly black chick that will be playing the next 007, then I might take exception.

Forum List

Back