What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, they are paid to protest

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Craigs-list-464x333.png

I’ve seen this posted on a number of sites and thought it was time to post it here. What is it? It’s a call for people to gather from something called Crowds on Demand. Another term for paid rabble rousers. And, who’s behind it? You’ll never guess but I’ll leave it up to you to do your own digging.

The only hatred and divisiveness I can find being stirred up lies at the feet of the media in toto. If they hate Donald Trump, so be it. They have the right to detest him with every fibre of their useless beings. They also have the right to speak freely about how much they hate him. They do not, however, have the right to destroy this country by lying their asses off about him.

Lots and lots more with links @ Yes, they are paid to protest

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Dirty Democrats are attempting to incite race riots just to increase Democrat voter turn-out

Vastator

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Dirty Democrats are attempting to incite race riots just to increase Democrat voter turn-out
I know of one democrat that won't be turning out... But fear not. She'll likely still vote...

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Craigs-list-464x333.png

I’ve seen this posted on a number of sites and thought it was time to post it here. What is it? It’s a call for people to gather from something called Crowds on Demand. Another term for paid rabble rousers. And, who’s behind it? You’ll never guess but I’ll leave it up to you to do your own digging.

The only hatred and divisiveness I can find being stirred up lies at the feet of the media in toto. If they hate Donald Trump, so be it. They have the right to detest him with every fibre of their useless beings. They also have the right to speak freely about how much they hate him. They do not, however, have the right to destroy this country by lying their asses off about him.

Lots and lots more with links @ Yes, they are paid to protest
And that site is legit.........how do we know?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List