Oscars 2024: Protest pins worn on the red carpet and what they mean

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

holly weird is so dumb. if they were really with the protestors they would be out protesting with them and joining them blocking the streets in stead of going into the very thing they are trying to stop. that's right they are making a fashion statement., holly weird and the protestors can put a plug in it.

I am guessing that they protest the way that they protest because they don't want to end up dead or in jail like those who are dumb enough to block the streets.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

holly weird is so dumb. if they were really with the protestors they would be out protesting with them and joining them blocking the streets in stead of going into the very thing they are trying to stop. that's right they are making a fashion statement., holly weird and the protestors can put a plug in it.
No different than the Fashion statements members of Congress make with the pins they wear and the morons who overreact to someone wearing or not wearing one.

Any speculation about the motivations of these protestors is very badly misplaced .
They used a medium and event which might have been viewed by billions .
Much as I detest the Oscars , the message reach is enormous and was made at next to zero cost .

What is there to criticize about people saying that they detest the evil Israeli Nazi government and policies built on murder , starvation and Ethnic Cleansing ?

Those stupid pins don't mean a damn thing

They don't care about any cause or injustice. They wear them as fashion statements, to get a sense of self satisfaction, and so on.

Protesting is now just a trendy thing to do in America. People do it so they can pat themselves on the back and feel like they have a purpose, so they think others will also think they are this great person.

Most Americans don't give a shit about all these protests. They just want the illusion of looking like they give a shit. All these celebs wearing those pins? They wore them for selfish reasons and nothing else.

Those stupid pins don't mean a damn thing

They don't care about any cause or injustice. They wear them as fashion statements, to get a sense of self satisfaction, and so on.

Protesting is now just a trendy thing to do in America. People do it so they can pat themselves on the back and feel like they have a purpose, so they think others will also think they are this great person.

Most Americans don't give a shit about all these protests. They just want the illusion of looking like they give a shit. All these celebs wearing those pins? They wore them for selfish reasons and nothing else.
Amazing that you know everthing about how others think and what their true motivations are .
The term Projection springs to mind

Amazing that you know everthing about how others think and what their true motivations are .
The term Projection springs to mind

You just did the same thing because you don't know either.

But at the end of the day that's what celebrities do. They chase current trends so they can be paid attention to.

It's why like Angelina jolie and Madonna were parading around their black adopted foreign babies when that was the rage but now no one cares. It's why celebs like Jaime Lee Curtis and Megan foxx were allover social media praising their tranny kids and suddenly had new movies come out after a lapse and then suddenly stopped talking about them. It's why back in the day all the celebs jumped on the save the rain forest wagon and then quickly abandoned it.

They constantly are getting in on a trend and then quickly dumping that trend never to speak of it again once they stop getting attention then go get onboard another one over and over again.

So yes, I do know it to be true because Ive been watching it happen for decades and it happens in faster intervals since the intention of social media.

Why do leftists see these people as role models? Better question, why are leftists infatuated with Hollywood?

But at the end of the day that's what celebrities do. They chase current trends so they can be paid attention to.

It's why like Angelina jolie and Madonna were parading around their black adopted foreign babies when that was the rage but now no one cares. It's why celebs like Jaime Lee Curtis and Megan foxx were allover social media praising their tranny kids and suddenly had new movies come out after a lapse and then suddenly stopped talking about them. It's why back in the day all the celebs jumped on the save the rain forest wagon and then quickly abandoned it.

They constantly are getting in on a trend and then quickly dumping that trend never to speak of it again once they stop getting attention then go get onboard another one over and over again.

So yes, I do know it to be true because Ive been watching it happen for decades and it happens in faster intervals since the intention of social media.
I don’t believe either Madonna nor Angelina Jolie have dumped their adopted children. Jolie’s daughter just enrolled in Spellman, and is very involved with her upbringing.
1710348801596.jpeg

correct for MOST of them----a few may do it out of actual thoughtful
conviction----but <<<< THAT is true of the kids on college campuses
too

But the huge difference is that I made no such claims .
You are the self appointed , Know-All .Not I .

I simply applaud everybody who votes against Ethnic Cleansing , Murder , Torture and Starvation , whatever their reasons or motives .
All carried out by a Hitler impersonator using Nazi practices in the name of Judaism .
Evil and ironic .

But the huge difference is that I made no such claims .
You are the self appointed , Know-All .Not I .

I simply applaud everybody who votes against Ethnic Cleansing , Murder , Torture and Starvation , whatever their reasons or motives .
All carried out by a Hitler impersonator using Nazi practices in the name of Judaism .
Evil and ironic .

Of course you do. You get to make it about yourself, much like they do. That's why you feel the need to bring it back around to phrase it again as your self viewed superiority at how you're a better person.

There is a reason why your reaction score is nearly half of your post count. I'll consider this conversation at an end sure you have done nothing but start with a closed minded and ended one word sentence with no context and further responses have been unconversation worthy

Forum List

Back