Yes, they are paid to protest

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Craigs-list-464x333.png

I’ve seen this posted on a number of sites and thought it was time to post it here. What is it? It’s a call for people to gather from something called Crowds on Demand. Another term for paid rabble rousers. And, who’s behind it? You’ll never guess but I’ll leave it up to you to do your own digging.

The only hatred and divisiveness I can find being stirred up lies at the feet of the media in toto. If they hate Donald Trump, so be it. They have the right to detest him with every fibre of their useless beings. They also have the right to speak freely about how much they hate him. They do not, however, have the right to destroy this country by lying their asses off about him.

Lots and lots more with links @ Yes, they are paid to protest

The Dirty Democrats are attempting to incite race riots just to increase Democrat voter turn-out

Craigs-list-464x333.png

I’ve seen this posted on a number of sites and thought it was time to post it here. What is it? It’s a call for people to gather from something called Crowds on Demand. Another term for paid rabble rousers. And, who’s behind it? You’ll never guess but I’ll leave it up to you to do your own digging.

The only hatred and divisiveness I can find being stirred up lies at the feet of the media in toto. If they hate Donald Trump, so be it. They have the right to detest him with every fibre of their useless beings. They also have the right to speak freely about how much they hate him. They do not, however, have the right to destroy this country by lying their asses off about him.

Lots and lots more with links @ Yes, they are paid to protest
And that site is legit.........how do we know?

Forum List

Back