Yes....there is a rape problem in Europe...and their governments don't seem to care...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saw this article this morning.....the rape problem is real, it is growing, and the European governments are trying their best to ignore it and hide from it....

Have Afghan Refugees in Europe Launched a ‘Rape Jihad’?

One of the hallmarks of jihadists is their grotesque savagery against women. The classic Hollywood picture of a jihadist as a pure, pious young Muslim man is largely nonsense. The reality is far more brutish. The tales of sex slavery in ISIS-held Iraq and Syria should chill thinking people to the bone.

During my own time in Iraq, al-Qaeda terrorists were known for systematically raping women as part of an effort to shame them into becoming suicide bombers. After brutal gang rapes, they were told that the only way they could “redeem” their allegedly lost honor was to strap a bomb on their broken bodies and blow themselves up at restaurants, checkpoints, and hospitals. It was pure evil.

Also striking was the nonchalance and fearlessness of the most hardened jihadists after their capture by Americans. By the end of my deployment, I could almost predict whether we’d snagged a committed jihadist by his attitude in detention. Al-Qaeda leaders would often laugh, act like they were on vacation, and sometimes attempt to engage their captors in casual conversation.

I’ll never forget the arrogant confidence of an Oxford English-speaking leader of an al-Qaeda rape ring.

They knew they were safe, and they gloried in their invulnerability.

It’s against this backdrop — savage treatment of women and contempt for Western justice — that I read with alarm a stunning report on “Europe’s Afghan crime wave.”

The piece is notable not just for its content, but for its author. Cheryl Benard has worked sympathetically with refugees and was a subject-matter expert at the RAND corporation.

In other words, this piece isn’t from the anti-Muslim fever swamps but from the heart of the elite national-security establishment.

Her thesis is simple: European nations are grappling with a wave of vicious immigrant attacks against women, and the attackers are coming disproportionately from Afghanistan. The stories are horrifying, sometimes involving attacks in broad daylight and in public spaces like parks, trains, and train stations. Read these stories and try to imagine them happening here:

-----------------

This brings us to a third, more compelling and quite disturbing theory — the one that my Afghan friend, the court translator, puts forward.

On the basis of his hundreds of interactions with these young men in his professional capacity over the past several years, he believes to have discovered that they are motivated by a deep and abiding contempt for Western civilization.

To them, Europeans are the enemy, and their women are legitimate spoils, as are all the other things one can take from them: housing, money, passports.

This muslim rapist got beat by passers-by and is now most likely dead as that is the penalty for rape in China.

Ahhh, Europe ... The Hills Are Alive ... such tolerance.

Such policies.

1) Invite all flotsam and jetsam of the world to come live with you.

2) Disarm the populace.

3) Steal citizens money to cover "refugee" expenses.

4) Offer the women and children (little boy rapes are on the rise too) as sacrifices to the newcomers.

5) Tell citizens that events of terrorist violence are the new normal and they'll just have to put up with it.

6) Allow foreign culture and law to displace the native culture and law.

And the Europhile Democrats here wonder why their opponents are ready to ship them out.

Now he's in that special place in hell where he belongs.

Islam is a peaceful religion

Saw this article this morning.....the rape problem is real, it is growing, and the European governments are trying their best to ignore it and hide from it....

One of the hallmarks of jihadists is their grotesque savagery against women. The classic Hollywood picture of a jihadist as a pure, pious young Muslim man is largely nonsense. The reality is far more brutish. The tales of sex slavery in ISIS-held Iraq and Syria should chill thinking people to the bone.

During my own time in Iraq, al-Qaeda terrorists were known for systematically raping women as part of an effort to shame them into becoming suicide bombers. After brutal gang rapes, they were told that the only way they could “redeem” their allegedly lost honor was to strap a bomb on their broken bodies and blow themselves up at restaurants, checkpoints, and hospitals. It was pure evil.

Also striking was the nonchalance and fearlessness of the most hardened jihadists after their capture by Americans. By the end of my deployment, I could almost predict whether we’d snagged a committed jihadist by his attitude in detention. Al-Qaeda leaders would often laugh, act like they were on vacation, and sometimes attempt to engage their captors in casual conversation.

I’ll never forget the arrogant confidence of an Oxford English-speaking leader of an al-Qaeda rape ring.

It’s against this backdrop — savage treatment of women and contempt for Western justice — that I read with alarm a stunning report on “Europe’s Afghan crime wave.”

The piece is notable not just for its content, but for its author. Cheryl Benard has worked sympathetically with refugees and was a subject-matter expert at the RAND corporation.

In other words, this piece isn’t from the anti-Muslim fever swamps but from the heart of the elite national-security establishment.

Her thesis is simple: European nations are grappling with a wave of vicious immigrant attacks against women, and the attackers are coming disproportionately from Afghanistan. The stories are horrifying, sometimes involving attacks in broad daylight and in public spaces like parks, trains, and train stations. Read these stories and try to imagine them happening here:

-----------------

This brings us to a third, more compelling and quite disturbing theory — the one that my Afghan friend, the court translator, puts forward.

On the basis of his hundreds of interactions with these young men in his professional capacity over the past several years, he believes to have discovered that they are motivated by a deep and abiding contempt for Western civilization.

To them, Europeans are the enemy, and their women are legitimate spoils, as are all the other things one can take from them: housing, money, passports.

All the more reason why you should quit wearing such short skirts, you tease.

In shariah law-----the penalty for the rape of a NON-MUSLIM woman is non existent unless
a MUSLIM to whom the woman is bound by details of the PACT OF OMAR (a little complex---
but the fact is that the pact of omar places non-muslims under a kind of "protection/control"
of muslim chieftains ----something like serfs.)---decides to RAISE AN OBJECTION-----
don't hold your breath

-----------------

All the more reason why you should quit wearing such short skirts, you tease.

Glad the rapefugee rape jihad epidemic is a joke to you, you sick fuck.

Any man who witnesses a Rape and does nothing to stop it..........ISN'T A MAN.

To those who might say do not take the Law into their own hands.............There is a greater Law...........of ethics and morality..........

Win or lose..........you should stop it by all means necessary......regardless who the hell doesn't like it..........

When that happens those doing the rapes will realize that someone is going to stomp their ass if they continue to act like animals....and it will not stop until the public does so........

Forum List

Back