Yes, Mitt Romney was Right about Everything

:slap:

Haven't doled out one of those in a while...

Romney was ESPECIALLY correct about his "47%" comment. But it ultimately did him in, thanks to the worthless piece of shit Liberal media.

I am not sure about the 47 percent remark doing him in. After all the people he pissed off were the 47 percent that wasn't going to vote for him no matter what he did, he was right.

Yesterday BuzzFeed had a great article entitled "Was Mitt Romney Right About Everything?" The answer is Yes, yes he was. It goes on to talk about Russia, Mali, Obamacare, and Detroit's bankruptcy and is worth quoting at length: Alexa Shrugged Yes Mitt Romney was Right about Everything

2012 was our chance. Mitt Romney was the man for the moment. America blew it.

Cool run him again in 2016 k thanks

Liberals, always so sure and always so wrong.

Yesterday BuzzFeed had a great article entitled "Was Mitt Romney Right About Everything?" The answer is Yes, yes he was. It goes on to talk about Russia, Mali, Obamacare, and Detroit's bankruptcy and is worth quoting at length: Alexa Shrugged Yes Mitt Romney was Right about Everything

You really think the Hildabeast can beat him?

Yep.

If he was so "right" about everything, he should be a sure winner.

'course, that would mean he should have been a winner at least one of the last two times as well.

dead+horse.jpg

Romney is the man. If Jeb, Rand, Cruz, and the rest flame out after throwing their hats into the contest, and Romney is drafted, I will completely support him.

Romney is the man. If Jeb, Rand, Cruz, and the rest flame out after throwing their hats into the contest, and Romney is drafted, I will completely support him.
So would I, but it would be very difficult to draft him. The way Ann was treated was absolutely shameful and might be one of the reasons why he isn't interested in running.

So would I, but it would be very difficult to draft him. The way Ann was treated was absolutely shameful and might be one of the reasons why he isn't interested in running.
I agree. And there are really good prospects in the field. I'm really interested in seeing how Ben Carson and Rand Paul look once 2016 campaigning really kicks into gear

Yep.

If he was so "right" about everything, he should be a sure winner.

'course, that would mean he should have been a winner at least one of the last two times as well.

dead+horse.jpg

More Leftist departure from logic. Being right doesn't translate into winning elections or the Kenyan wouldn't have won any. If being right were the key to winning an election, our president would be Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back