Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero

The "trial" was a joke. The opposite of a kangaroo court.

You should have got in touch with Little Finger and given him the benefit of your knowledge of what happen so he could have convinced the jury. Having to depend on those videos and witnesses that he used suck, huh? If only you had advised him Kyle would be in jail now instead of living it up at Mar a Lago with the Trumps.

Rittenhouse was a dupe. A naive kid who fell in with a bad crowd. The people who should be charged are the people who invited him there. The people who thought it was a good idea to send Beaver Cleaver into a race riot packing heat.

I agree the kid is a victim, but this isn't over.. This HS drop out is all pumped up with the attention he's gotten and he threatening Biden now.

I guess there are several million dollars in the kitty now.

You should have got in touch with Little Finger and given him the benefit of your knowledge of what happen so he could have convinced the jury. Having to depend on those videos and witnesses that he used suck, huh? If only you had advised him Kyle would be in jail now instead of living it up at Mar a Lago with the Trumps.

Of course Trump invited him to Mara Lago. What would you expect of Trump?

Of course Trump invited him to Mara Lago. What would you expect of Trump?
I expected Trump to treat Kyle well because of the acquittal after that hate mongering President Potatohead demeaned Kyle without knowing any facts.

I hope Kyle sues the shit out of Potatohead and gets some of the money that Potatohead got by selling out his country to the Chinese.

He indicated in the interview the other day he might do it.

Little finger?

WTF?

Little finger?

WTF?
You never watched Game of Thrones??? LOL

Lord Balish aka Little Finger. A very sneaky, lying and conniving scumbag, just like Binger.

1637796904267.png

In most all cases, Vigilantism is lawlessness, not justice....

Vigilante justice often describes the actions of a single person or group of people who claim to enforce the law but lack the legal authority to do so. However, the term can also describe a general state of disarray or lawlessness, in which competing groups of people all claim to enforce the law in a given area.

Vigilante justice | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Informati…

View attachment 567539
www.law.cornell.edu/wex/vigilante_justice
Manliness: Crocodile Dundee
Legal Authoritarians: Crock of Dung Tea

You would have been dumped into the harbor at the Boston Tea Party, Tory-lover.

Forum List

Back