Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero

I agree the kid is a victim, but this isn't over.. This HS drop out is all pumped up with the attention he's gotten and he threatening Biden now.

I guess there are several million dollars in the kitty now.
He should be threatening Biden. Biden told a lie that he knew wasn’t supported by evidence for pure political gain. I hope Biden is held personally responsible for tens of millions in damages.

PTSD takes years to get over, some people never manage the task. Watch recent veterans react to loud noises. I'm a Vietnam Era vet and at first, I'd actually go to ground when hearing sudden loud noises. Eventually it eased off to just starting, and now nearly fifty years later I finally don't react beyond looking for the source. Some people aren't as lucky as I was. Kyle will suffer from nightmares for years; no sane person can take a life without paying a price. Think about that next time you laugh at someone reacting to a noise, or drinking or self-medicating to excess to deal with his or her problems. Veterans got those problems defending YOU.
I remember as a student in the mid 1960s working in the summertime at my high school with the janitors doing summer maintenance.

I was working with a Korea War vet changing neon light bulbs. I was on top of a large cart and he was rolling me along.

I fumblled and dropped a neon tube and it exploded. I looked around and didn’t see the janitor, He was hiding under the cart.

The was my first experience with someone with PTSD. In those days it was called shell shock.

If your hero is a murderer you need serious help
You’re the one who needs help! One hit him over the head with a skateboard, the other one tried to grab his gun and the “ Witness”for the Prosecution admitted he aimed his gun at Kyle first!
This happened on the THIRD night of rioting Why wasn’t it stopped? You’re a MORON

You’re the one who needs help! One hit him over the head with a skateboard, the other one tried to grab his gun and the “ Witness”for the Prosecution admitted he aimed his gun at Kyle first!
This happened on the THIRD night of rioting Why wasn’t it stopped? You’re a MORON
And none of this would have happened if he hadn't left his home state with an illegally acquired rifle and went looking for someone to shoot.

And none of this would have happened if he hadn't left his home state with an illegally acquired rifle and went looking for someone to shoot.
Thank You for proving you’re a MORON. The gun was NOT illegal . He went there primarily to help protect a friends garage. His friend HAD three Garages and those SAVAGES destroyed two of them. He was cleaning up Graffiti. Where were the Cops? This was the third night. Why no condemnation from the PROSECUTION Witness who ADMITTED he aimed his gun at Kyle first?
Because you’re such a MORON, I don’t expect a response.

Thank You for proving you’re a MORON. The gun was NOT illegal . He went there primarily to help protect a friends garage. His friend HAD three Garages and those SAVAGES destroyed two of them. He was cleaning up Graffiti. Where were the Cops? This was the third night. Why no condemnation from the PROSECUTION Witness who ADMITTED he aimed his gun at Kyle first?
Because you’re such a MORON, I don’t expect a response.
Don't bother their empty little heads with facts. Doing so creates ripples in their already unstable emotional continua and then they cry.

Forum List

Back