Yes, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Hero

He also said he supported peaceful demonstrations.

I do too. I do not support riots involving looting and burning.

I personally admire Rittenhouse. I am not overly impressed with people his age today but he is an exception.
Like the majority of people who parade around with an AR15 strapped to their bodies, they’re doing it only to intimidate people. Seldom do many play athletics and exhibit much courage otherwise. When under stress and without a firearm , he behaved like a whimpering little coward. The world is filled with these people. They are the most dangerous with a firearm in their hands because they are acting out the video games they spend their time playing. He’s a typical coward. No remorse at all ever. He just breaks down when he has to remember being afraid with out having a firearm in his hands. He needs one for his manhood. Typical gun toting snowflake. It’s the name gun toters use on others to hide their own fears.

Last edited:
In most all cases, Vigilantism is lawlessness, not justice....

Vigilante justice often describes the actions of a single person or group of people who claim to enforce the law but lack the legal authority to do so. However, the term can also describe a general state of disarray or lawlessness, in which competing groups of people all claim to enforce the law in a given area.

Vigilante justice | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Informati…

View attachment 567539
www.law.cornell.edu/wex/vigilante_justice
That is not even close to being true---that is propaganda BULLSHIT to be more exact. New York decades ago was lawless--it was the cops and the locals not given criminals rights that evenually cleaned it up. Same goes for the wild west---where there was no law enforcement---it was vigilante groups with guns and ropes that civilized the area and got the criminals under control.

To claim otherwise is globalist power trip meant to make people reliant on the government and to not fight back against criminals including ones in the government.

That is not even close to being true---that is propaganda BULLSHIT to be more exact. New York decades ago was lawless--it was the cops and the locals not given criminals rights that evenually cleaned it up. Same goes for the wild west---where there was no law enforcement---it was vigilante groups with guns and ropes that civilized the area and got the criminals under control.

To claim otherwise is globalist power trip meant to make people reliant on the government and to not fight back against criminals including ones in the government.
Ridiculous. It was the cop on every corner funding and police intervention with the populous so crimes were actually reported. Intimidation never works. It’s organized police and military and law suits that does. The vigilantism when enacted gets literally sued out of existence. Kyle is going to spend more time in court, just like OJ and others who are left to atone for their actions.

He also said he supported peaceful demonstrations.

I do too. I do not support riots involving looting and burning.

I personally admire Rittenhouse. I am not overly impressed with people his age today but he is an exception.

Sure. He’s admired just like everyone else in the leadership of the NRA is held in high esteem for their criminal behavior. There should be a position there, maybe frauding the membership to pay off his law suits.

No, not like that at all.... The crowd chasing him was due to Kyle killing a man just minutes earlier, wasn't it? On one video I watched when it happened, I thought the crowd was screaming, stop him, he just shot a man or just killed a man!??
That's what I'm talking about. IF he had just shot somebody, they were clearly being a vigilante mob. Non-vigilante behavior would have been to flee the area and call the police to report it. At any rate, he didn't murder anyone, so they shouldn't have been chasing him.

Hell yes he's a hero. When he starts to find himself run out of certain less tolerant locations, I wish he'd come to my state. We love folks like him here.

Nope. He‘ll probably should be more in fear of the proud boys who gave him all the $$$ just so he can lose it in the law suits. Hero’s on the right are anyone who can steal tax monies or get away with a crime. They luv that shit.
I keep telling you those tin foil mind reading helmets don't work.

They twisted the definition of self defense to let him walk, he still.murdered those guys

Self defense is not twisted Moon Bat. He was attacked by an armed vicious vigilante mob and he did what was necessary to protect himself from being killed.

The jury understood this but you Moon Bats will never figure it out.

Hell yes he's a hero. When he starts to find himself run out of certain less tolerant locations, I wish he'd come to my state. We love folks like him here.
Hopefully we will get him here in Florida. He said something recently about moving to Sarasota. He will be welcomed in the Free State of Florida.

Self defense is not twisted Moon Bat. He was attacked by an armed vicious vigilante mob and he did what was necessary to protect himself from being killed.

The jury understood this but you Moon Bats will never figure it out.
He started the fight.

He started the fight.

You didn't listen to the trial, did you? You didn't see the evidence, did you?

After having all the facts presented to them the jury found that Kyle had the immunity of self defense because he was the one being attacked by a vicious armed vigilante mob.

Just because you are a hate filled Moon Bat who doesn't like that your fellow Moon Bats were wasted doesn't change the facts.

I suppose you believed Little Finger when, in his opening statements, claimed that "Kyle ran down Rossenbum and shot him in the back". Is that what CNN and MSNBC and the other Left Wing lying media told you Moon Bats? And you believe them? LOL!

If I was, I would.

I'm not.
There are those who insist the earth is flat and respond in the same way when shown evidence they are wrong. Face reality, the jury was shown the evidence and unanimously agreed that Kyle did act in self-defense according to the law, so he is not guilty and you are wrong. You went into this case believing that Kyle was guilty from the beginning before you saw all the evidence and before you heard any of the legal arguments. You then went looking for evidence to support your conclusion and ignored any that did not. Bottom line is, Kyle was found not guilty, but since that doesn't support your pre-determined conclusion, you just reject it and return to the safe confines of your echo chamber where your opinion is validates itself.

Something tells me that, just like those who can't get over Algore's defeat and still claim he actually won, you will continue with this claim long after the rest of the world accepts the evidence and moves on.

Not where they were, burning cars and smashing shit up. They weren’t there to protect Rittenhouse from a convicted pedophile and an angry vigilante mob.

Do your kids break curfew and carry weapons?

Do your kids break curfew and carry weapons?
What curfew? I don’t live in a Dem run shit hole that is allowed to become a third world shit hole with savages running around burning shit down, requiring a “curfew”.

You do realize that the curfew was for everyone protesting and rioting, right?

Forum List

Back