Zone1 Yes, Jesus DOES suffer over and over again. Sorry if this truth hurts..

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
When one of Christ's people suffers, He suffers all over again as per Mt 25:31-46.

Jesus suffers with us.

Couldn't the Father remove all our sufferings? He does...

In Heaven

I look around and see...

We're not in Heaven yet

Come, ye blessed of my Father, possess you the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry, and you gave me to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: 36Naked, and you covered me: sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me. 37Then shall the just answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry and fed thee: thirsty and gave thee drink? 38Or when did we see thee a stranger and took thee in? Or naked and covered thee? 39Or when did we see thee sick or in prison and came to thee? 40And the king answering shall say to them: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it to one of these my least brethren, you did it to me.

41Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, which was prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty and you gave me not to drink. 43I was a stranger and you took me not in: naked and you covered me not: sick and in prison and you did not visit me. 44Then they also shall answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to thee? 45Then he shall answer them, saying: Amen: I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me. 46And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting.

Last edited:
Well lets hope it hurts
The comedy duo of him and Daddy have been singular failures and deserve no rewards .

No wonder old fans are bailing out fast .
In the commercial world they would be long dead and buried

Well lets hope it hurts
The comedy duo of him and Daddy have been singular failures and deserve no rewards .

No wonder old fans are bailing out fast .
In the commercial world they would be long dead and buried
You seem SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lost

sigh

You seem SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lost

sigh
You might wish that , but strangely your sentiment is the very one that I see for you .
In fact -- and arrogance comes flooding through -- I have immeasurable belief that what I know is so far ahead that I compare our relative positions as analagous to a European visiting a rain forest jungle tribesman , say , a hundred or more years ago .
A few more incarnations and you may be ready for the next steps .

So I guess the antiCatholics say that when you suffer, TOO BAD

You suffer ALONE. Jesus is not with you because Jesus does not suffer any longer.

OK, whatever.

Speak for yourself with that Jesus not being with you thing...

Forum List

Back