Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

o
obama tried that and only ended up arming the drug cartels,,
Perhaps Obama armed certain drug cartels on purpose?

***snip***

More than a few top drug bosses and even government agents have claimed the U.S. government is arming and protecting certain drug cartels. And as the administration continues to stonewall while top Justice officials plead the Fifth Amendment, public suspicion is only growing.

No gun laws needed to prevent that

All they had to do was lock the fucking doors

But tell me what new gun law would have prevented it.
You say we should enforce the laws on the books and you can’t tell me any that would have prevented that shooting?

Why do you ask for gun laws just so you can shit on them? You want nothing done. Just say it.

I didn't mention the Texas shooting.

I did mention that we need to do something about gun violence.

I know you get all giddy at seeing people gunned down--blob supporters crave violence...we all know that.

New Zealand has incredibly little gun violence. Thanks for pointing out why. We should do that here.
New Zealand mass shooting: 51 shot dead, 40 others shot.

You say we should enforce the laws on the books and you can’t tell me any that would have prevented that shooting?

Why do you ask for gun laws just so you can shit on them? You want nothing done. Just say it.
Why won't you tell me what new gun law you propose that would?

And I'm not asking for more gun laws. I am saying we don't enforce the ones we have so what the fuck is the use of more gun laws that we won't enforce?

Why won't you tell me what new gun law you propose that would?

And I'm not asking for more gun laws. I am saying we don't enforce the ones we have so what the fuck is the use of more gun laws that we won't enforce?
Why? I throw out a gun law, you shit on it and demand that nothing is done. What’s the point? Just say you want nothing done.

You can’t tell me which law would have prevented this mass shooting, which indicates that we need a law that would. Of course you don’t want that. Just say it.

Why? I throw out a gun law, you shit on it and demand that nothing is done. What’s the point? Just say you want nothing done.

You can’t tell me which law would have prevented this mass shooting, which indicates that we need a law that would. Of course you don’t want that. Just say it.
Laws do not prevent anyone from committing a crime which is why you cannot tell me one proposed law that would have prevented him from shooting up that school.

So no law would have stopped that asshole from trying to kill those kids.

Since he was able to just walk into a school it really doesn't matter what firearm he used. He could have killed just as many kids with a .22 target pistol.

If we would actually enforce our gun laws we would see a drastic reduction in crime and murder rates across the board. All you want to talk about is these mass shootings that account for about 1% of all murders.

The fact that being killed in a mass shooting is the exception rather than the rule makes them harder to prevent with gun laws.

All that was needed to prevent this latest one was a locked door.

Laws do not prevent anyone from committing a crime which is why you cannot tell me one proposed law that would have prevented him from shooting up that school.

So no law would have stopped that asshole from trying to kill those kids.

Since he was able to just walk into a school it really doesn't matter what firearm he used. He could have killed just as many kids with a .22 target pistol.

If we would actually enforce our gun laws we would see a drastic reduction in crime and murder rates across the board. All you want to talk about is these mass shootings that account for about 1% of all murders.

The fact that being killed in a mass shooting is the exception rather than the rule makes them harder to prevent with gun laws.

All that was needed to prevent this latest one was a locked door.
So you want nothing to be done to prevent an 18-year-old psychopath from getting an AR-15 and slaughtering a classroom full of 10-year-olds. Noted.

And you can't make up a law that would have prevented this mass shooting by this cross dressing nutbag.

So you want nothing to be done to prevent an 18-year-old psychopath from getting an AR-15 and slaughtering a classroom full of 10-year-olds. Noted.
Tell us exactly what would have prevented this.

You can't. All you can do is guess.

Tell us exactly what would have prevented this.

You can't. All you can do is guess.
A guess is better than doing nothing and watching the exact same thing continue to happen, in my opinion.

And it’s not just my guess. It’s a guess that some of your fellow Republicans agree with.

Yet, when black youths create a free fire zone in Democrat-controlled fiefdoms, on almost a daily basis and double on weekends, there's absolute radio silence.

Unless of course white police officers or white supremacy or structural racism can somehow be drawn into the talking points.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

More 2nd Amendment solutions, eh? How many of those were good guys with guns shooting bad guys with guns like the NRA advocates?

Why don't you tell me what you would do that would absolutely guarantee that?

FYI I would have locked the fucking doors to the school and that would have prevented this last shooting better than any new gun law you can think of.

Why don't you tell me what you would do that would absolutely guarantee that?
There's nothing that would guarantee that. But that doesn't mean that we can't lower the chances of it happening. What I'm proposing is agreed upon by several Republicans. You just want nothing done.

You guys go into your defensive stance and just want to shit on anything that is proposed because you don't want anything done. I get it.

There's nothing that would guarantee that. But that doesn't mean that we can't lower the chances of it happening. What I'm proposing is agreed upon by several Republicans. You just want nothing done.

You guys go into your defensive stance and just want to shit on anything that is proposed because you don't want anything done. I get it.
What are you proposing? I have asked you multiple times and you refuse to answer.

And IDGAF if republicans agree upon.

There is nothing that would have stopped this guy other than a locked door.

Like I said it wouldn't matter what gun he had because he was able to just walk in to the school.

He could have used a .22 caliber target pistol or a shotgun, or an ordinary .22 rifle and still killed just as many people.

What are you proposing? I have asked you multiple times and you refuse to answer.
I've said it multiple times in this thread. You can go look for it yourself. Or not. I don't care.

Like I said, I don't see the use in discussing this idea with you. You ask for ideas just so you can shit on them. You want nothing done. We both know this.

That’s what you insist on because you want nothing done.

People on your side of the aisle disagree.
Well, if we are going to do something shouldn't it prevent this from happening? Or are you just wanting to shit on the Constitution for your feelz?

A guess is better than doing nothing and watching the exact same thing continue to happen, in my opinion.

And it’s not just my guess. It’s a guess that some of your fellow Republicans agree with.
Nope. A guess that does nothing beyond shitting on the Constitution is worse than doing nothing.

Well, if we are going to do something shouldn't it prevent this from happening? Or are you just wanting to shit on the Constitution for your feelz?
That’s the plan. Doing something that could have prevented this from happening. Nothing is guaranteed, however.

Forum List

Back