Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

The fact is that rifles of all types are used in fewer murders than fists or knives. So when are you going to demand everyone has their hands cut off?

If he had his way and semiautomatic weapons were banned, people would use sawed-off shotguns. And then he would be asking when we're going to do something about that, and so on and so forth.

Stupid argument. I’m not suggesting any of that.

Is reading really that difficult for you?
Come on don't you care about the kids?? Why don't Democrats voluntarily act they could act tomorrow! Lead by example. If Dems can't convince their own party to act then don't come crying to us claiming we are stopping you.

Dems aren’t interested in talking about the true causes. Addressing them takes away their ability to cry that it’s the gun, not the person that is responsible.

If he had his way and semiautomatic weapons were banned, people would use sawed-off shotguns. And then he would be asking when we're going to do something about that, and so on and so forth.
No typical of gun control nuts, Biden is already proposing to BAN any ammo that might actually kill someone. He wants to ban 9mm, but says .22 caliber is okay.

It's not unconstitutional for Dems to voluntarily turn in all their guns and proudly proclaim their party is gun free. Hell Dems could hold gun free pride parades.
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah
I heartily encourage it?

Come on don't you care about the kids?? Why don't Democrats voluntarily act they could act tomorrow! Lead by example. If Dems can't convince their own party to act then don't come crying to us claiming we are stopping you.
Lead by example in doing something that I’m not even promoting?

You’re too stupid to discuss this with.

I have a theory when it comes to gun crime. If the criminals can get them without any trouble we need to track guns and float a few to see where they go.
Fast n furious.

It was illegal as hell and Obama denied it all and started spying in the media.

Even better. Yes.

These cult fucks want to guarantee there are no guns in schools….assuring shooters they will have no resistance.

WHAT DUMB SHITS.
1654046558297.png

Yet, when black youths create a free fire zone in Democrat-controlled fiefdoms, on almost a daily basis and double on weekends, there's absolute radio silence.

Unless of course white police officers or white supremacy or structural racism can somehow be drawn into the talking points.

It’s time to address the REAL elephants in the room, which includes fractured families, drugs, death penalty, faith, paroling, violence in entertainment, and mental health issues.

Gawd, you are such a 'RACIST'.

:p

We just utterly destroyed the Dems gun control argument and exposed their faux concern about school shootings and guns.
Yep....them Dems ain't dropping their guns till we do ...oh well guess that means they got em forever.

Forum List

Back