Yeah, conservatives are probably right. We don't need an infrastructure bill...

The General Welfare of the nation is not promoted by fixing local roads and bridges. That’s why the eighteen items which define “General Welfare and Common Defense” in Article I, Section 8 only indicates “post roads” and not every two lane drag in the country.
Of course it is

It is all part of our transportation network
Those “two lane drags” are much better roads than our founders ever envisioned

Are you saying that only interstates fall under FIB?
I’m saying the Federal a government doesn’t have any business dealing with any roads that aren’t interstates. this is part of the problem this belief that the Federal Government is the solution to every problem

I’m saying the Federal a government doesn’t have any business dealing with any roads that aren’t interstates. this is part of the problem this belief that the Federal Government is the solution to every problem
Feds have always made Infrastructure funding available to states for major projects

This is an indictment on the overall shape of our infrastructure. You can argue who needs to fix it all day long. You cannot refute this.

Well not always. oh And how’s that working out btw?
Well lets look at rural areas in Buttfuk USA

Feds have provided funding for electrification, water for irrigation, schools, hospitals, bridges

Ever see projects from the Army Corps of Engineers?

Brought them into the 20th Century

Well lets look at rural areas in Buttfuk USA

Feds have provided funding for electrification, water for irrigation, schools, hospitals, bridges

Ever see projects from the Army Corps of Engineers?

Brought them into the 20th Century
It would have happened without the Fed getting involved. I’m not sure why you think it wouldn’t have.

We have Congressional elections in nine months

I would like to see all the Republicans in Pennsylvania who voted against funding infrastructure have billboards placed in their district showing the collapsed bridge

View attachment 593972
YOUR Congressman voted against repairing our bridges
That bridge was built during the Bill Clinton administration it should of lasted 50 years

It would have happened without the Fed getting involved. I’m not sure why you think it wouldn’t have.
No, those areas would still be backwater shitholes without Federal investment

Look at the Tennessee Valley Authority that built dams, dredged rivers, built power systems

Modernized an area of over a thousand square miles

The General Welfare of the nation is not promoted by fixing local roads and bridges. That’s why the eighteen items which define “General Welfare and Common Defense” in Article I, Section 8 only indicates “post roads” and not every two lane drag in the country.
You are such on idiot.

Where did you get that degree?

t is all part of our transportation network
Those “two lane drags” are much better roads than our founders ever envisioned
If that’s true, how many US DOT plows will I see on the roads here in Massachusetts tomorrow?… NONE. Not even on I-90, I-95, I-495 or US 1 (three Interstate highways).

Forum List

Back