Ye Olde Show Me State Now the Hide Me State?

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Priorities are important. Nothing moreso than covering one's upper torso with a Cardigan sweater or a blazer.
shopping
shopping

Priorities are important. Nothing moreso than covering one's upper torso with a Cardigan sweater or a blazer.
shopping
shopping

Jim Hightower is still around? I thought that old lecherous asshole died years ago?

Sorry. I tried to read the article, but couldn't get past the "right-wing governors extremist ideological agenda of nonsense about nutty conspiracy theories imposing autocratic laws and combo of kooky clownish and embarrassingly corrupt."

Hightower is a Bernie-supporter fer Christ's sake. Take that shit somewhere else, Jimbo.

The religious fundies want to copy the islamist in the middle east and take this country back to the stone age. These people need to be stopped.

Would you like to come see the view from my roof? It's pretty high and you can see for miles. :04:

Speaking of proper attire, if the name ("ASSHAT") fits the poster..
And, Boy Howdy how it does..
Sorry. I tried to read the article,
Why read it when you can just listen as suggested?

The religious fundies want to copy the islamist in the middle east and take this country back to the stone age. These people need to be stopped.
Al Qaeda literally means "The Base."

There's no base more rabid than the Republican Base.

It's a beast that the Republicans created and has lost control of and is now unleashed upon America and the world.

God be w/us all.

Forum List

Back