YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Weli...if he did not plan the riot and he did not know about the attack on the Capitol...he should have not problem testifying to the Select Committee. I think we would all like to know what he meant when he said "all Hell is gonna break loose."

But he sure is throwing a wrench in the assumption that he did not know about the attempted insurrection, as he stonewalls the investigation. Like trump said many, many times "What is he hiding?"

BackAgain: You are a hopeless trump humping MAGA liar.....how do you sleep at night?
Funny shit. Someone doesn't want to participate in Nazi Pelousy's sham hearings, and that proves he is guilty of insurrection.

You are an idiot.

Bannon is a useful substitute club for Trump
It’s deranged
It’s TDS.
How do you know that there isn't an investigation to find out what trump's involvement in the January 6th attack on the Capitol already taking place. My Gosh! He and Bannon are butt buddies....Bannon knew what was going to happen....trump knew what was going to happen. The records will show they communicated numerous times. That is why they are desperately trying to keep the records secret.

The repub party is SCUM for allowing a tin Mafia Boss like trump to drag them around by the nose.

How do you know that there isn't an investigation to find out what trump's involvement in the January 6th attack on the Capitol already taking place. My Gosh! He and Bannon are butt buddies....Bannon knew what was going to happen....trump knew what was going to happen. The records will show they communicated numerous times. That is why they are desperately trying to keep the records secret.

The repub party is SCUM for allowing a tin Mafia Boss like trump to drag them around by the nose.
Seems to me all you have for evidence is mind reading.

Not sure that's gonna stand up in court, Skippy.

Oops, you're confused again. People babbling isn't evidence.

You have none. Zero. Nobody has any. You are a liar being used by liars.
Your wonderful liberal Washington Post just retracted a lot of the lies it has been telling gullible people like you.

And you claim I have no evidence of the liberal media lying to us. The truth is you are unable to admit you were misled and your ego will prevent you from ever admitting that fact.

Weli...if he did not plan the riot and he did not know about the attack on the Capitol...he should have not problem testifying to the Select Committee. I think we would all like to know what he meant when he said "all Hell is gonna break loose."

But he sure is throwing a wrench in the assumption that he did not know about the attempted insurrection, as he stonewalls the investigation. Like trump said many, many times "What is he hiding?"

BackAgain: You are a hopeless trump humping MAGA liar.....how do you sleep at night?
You remain an utter hack and you are perpetually stalled in the unpersuasive lane.

Our discussion has had nothing at all to do with whether Bannon should have chosen to testify.

Like one of your fellow idiot liberal troll colleagues, you are also somehow imagining that my dispute with your mindless monkey-chittering banalities concerning Bannon somehow means this a Trump discussion. You are just a simpleton TDS SUFFERER.

Must be painful.

Nearly a year out and you’re still asking for other grown men to educate you. Do you ever feel shame?
Still no videos......

Cameras all over the place, supposedly 140 cops beaten up, and you can't produce a single video.

Odd.

Of course it does. There is no context in which they could ever be the same.
So, if someone doesn't kill someone in the past he can kill someone and just say "I didn't commit that crime in the past so I'm didn't do it this time". :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Some people claim that accepting a pardon is somehow an admission of guilt. It isn’t. But I can understand how it looks that way.
according to a Supreme Court majority opinion in Burdick v. United States a pardon "carries an imputation of guilt; acceptance a confession of it".
When more than half of the justices agree, the Court issues a majority opinion. Other times, there is no majority, but a plurality, so the Court issues a plurality opinion. Typically, one justice is identified as the author of the main opinion.

Last edited:
You remain an utter hack and you are perpetually stalled in the unpersuasive lane.

Our discussion has had nothing at all to do with whether Bannon should have chosen to testify.

Like one of your fellow idiot liberal troll colleagues, you are also somehow imagining that my dispute with your mindless monkey-chittering banalities concerning Bannon somehow means this a Trump discussion. You are just a simpleton TDS SUFFERER.

Must be painful.
It is beyond belief that a fellow American is cheering for a man that wants to "bring it all down."

You are a treasonous SOB.

Forum List

Back