YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Nearly a year out and you’re still asking for other grown men to educate you. Do you ever feel shame?
They're not shown the violent videos in their world. If they are, they're told it's the FBI and/or Antifa and/or BLM.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to these people. They exist in their own reality, and they believe only that reality.

They're not shown the violent videos in their world. If they are, they're told it's the FBI and/or Antifa and/or BLM.

There is absolutely nothing you can say to these people. They exist in their own reality, and they believe only that reality.
You are acting like the argument is over because you say it is. What a real dumbass you truly are.

You are acting like the argument is over because you say it is. What a real dumbass you truly are.
I appreciate your personal insults and name-calling.

FuBjjeK.jpg

It is beyond belief that a fellow American is cheering for a man that wants to "bring it all down."

You are a treasonous SOB.
I haven’t “cheered” anybody on, in the first place, you lying hack idiot.

And, as you wet your panties about the phrase “bring it all down,” you ought to be smart enough to demonstrate at least SOME curiosity about WHAT the indefinite pronoun “it” refers to. Burn WHAT down? All of WHAT?

I know what a bubbling idiot like you will assume he meant. But I suspect that what Bannon was referencing was burning down the whole canard. Exposing the bullshit.

I realize you are seriously and sadly brain damaged. But maybe you can find a more intelligent buddy to assist you. Assume your burden. You are the proponent after all. Prove to me with credible evidence (not just your speculation or opinion or other people’s speculations or opinions) that when Bannon spoke about burning it all down he meant the government or the republic or the Capitol or any other specific thing.

it’s ok. I know already that you won’t.

One would think they could find them easily enough online. If they wanted to anyway.

Irrelevant horseshit. You are the one repeating embarrassing lies, not me. Sorry.
The Washington Post admits it was wrong and you call it irrelevant horseshit and accuse me of repeating embarrassing lies.

You definitely are a stereotypical liberal.

Forum List

Back