YAWN--Another mass shooting

Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

No one really gives a crap about this...do they?? :no_text11:

The Fed Ex shooter’s mother called police and reported her son LAST YEAR. The problem isn’t guns. How many shooters were known to have major issues before the shooting and nothing was done? This kid was mentally unstable to the point his own mother reported him for a possible suicide by cop. Well he did it. We don’t need gun control we need idiot control. We need to pay attention and intervene with serious mental health help. Inpatient living facilities need to come back so this mother could have had him committed. Yes the outpatient is cheaper but it doesn’t serve society. We have to have a balance between constitutional rights and public safety, and we need to bring back more long term facilities because some mental health and addiction problems can’t be solved in 6 weeks.

That and you and the Democrats fist pumping and shouting your approval so you can continue to disarm victims and protect shooters

It's incredible how every time I bring that up to Democrats they swear the shooters never thought of that. Leftists are brain dead
There is a reason Leftism is considered a Mental Disorder !!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Stripping law-abiding citizens of their 2nd Amendment rights will only create more victims for crazies and criminals...and government.

Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

The Fed Ex shooter’s mother called police and reported her son LAST YEAR. The problem isn’t guns. How many shooters were known to have major issues before the shooting and nothing was done? This kid was mentally unstable to the point his own mother reported him for a possible suicide by cop. Well he did it. We don’t need gun control we need idiot control. We need to pay attention and intervene with serious mental health help. Inpatient living facilities need to come back so this mother could have had him committed. Yes the outpatient is cheaper but it doesn’t serve society. We have to have a balance between constitutional rights and public safety, and we need to bring back more long term facilities because some mental health and addiction problems can’t be solved in 6 weeks.
We have people with mental health issues over here. We dont have your gun slaughter though.
Why is mental health an issue in 2A America but not an issue in civilised Europe ?

We have people with mental health issues over here. We dont have your gun slaughter though.
Why is mental health an issue in 2A America but not an issue in civilised Europe ?

A total contentless post by a British Snob. There is no lesson in what you said, we are completely different places with different cultures and different histories. You neither have the heavily armed gangs in your cities who thrive when people are disarmed and you don't have honest citizens who like armed sports and self defense. You also don't have an open border with a third world country.

Your post was a zero. Congratulations, violence is lower in Wales. What a useless post though

We have a decent number in our population snorting prescription mind altering drugs and moral decay and rot.

My thoughts and prayers are with those families

You're so stupid you think the way to stop drunk driving is by banning sober driving.

It is not. It is 100% due to Democrats and the News Entertainment Media manipulating the black vote so they vote 90% Democrat and hence Democrats don't do anything to make life better. Pretty sad. But if you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes. Racism card is low hanging fruit used by stupid people.
Agreed.

Once again the real culprit proves to be Leftist policies.
100%

But their allies in the News Entertainment Media paint a different picture.

We have a decent number in our population snorting prescription mind altering drugs and moral decay and rot.
Yeah we got all that. We also got huge numbers of supposedly savage terrorists imposing a caliphate on us. I really do wish that I could put my finger on the difference between the US and Europe ?
Help me out people !!

The only ones who care are those close to the victims........................and the NRA that can raise funds on this. LaPierre needs your money, suckers.

100%

All Leftist governments controll the Media with Propaganda and LIES !!!

We have seen that since the days of Goebbels.

The problem always is the Useful Idiots who believe the propaganda and LIES.

Our liberal government schools are mass producing this kind of unstable idiot. Break up government schools and unions.

100%

All Leftist governments controll the Media with Propaganda and LIES !!!

We have seen that since the days of Goebbels.

The problem always is the Useful Idiots who believe the propaganda and LIES.
And social media makes it 100x worse. For example Twitter and FB are leftist echo chambers. Pretty sad.

yea? So if that is the case, then why is it so easy for a lunatic to buy a gun?
Other than honest gun owners liberals are loathe to lable anyone as crazy

thats one reason there are so many homeless on the streets instead of mental institutions

Forum List

Back