YAWN--Another mass shooting

Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

No one really gives a crap about this...do they?? :no_text11:

My thoughts and prayers are with those families

Thoughts and prayers are all the victims of mass shootings ever get.

Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

“No one really gives a crap about this...do they??”
Is anybody reporting on last nights shootings in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Loon York and Lost Angeles?
Do you care?
Asking for a friend.

What do you offer the victims in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Loon York and Lost Angeles?

Already a thread on this.

The FBI knew the shooter, he was reported as suicidal by his own mother. But FBI let him go knowing he would go postal. Biden needs more mass shootings to push his 2A abolishment Agenda.

Hell the police knew they guy was mental but there he was walking the streets despite his mother informing him that he was intent on committing suicide by cop.

The police have larger fish to fry. There are people with unpaid parking tickets roaming the streets, up to all kinds of shenanigans.

My city does have a soulless ginger parking nazi who risks her life 5 days a week putting dots on people's tires downtown to make sure she doesn't miss one of the hooligans. She stink eyes me every day while mumbling that she will get me yet and my little dog too because I have off street parking not within the grasp of her claws.

Happens nearly daily in Chicago but that doesn’t seem to bother you as it’s mostly black on black crime, eh racist?
Who it obviously doesn't bother are the municipalities in Chicago who have the power to do something about it.

Are they racist too?

Or, is it really just White Folks abroad who have no control over what happens in Chicago that you deem as racist?

Happens nearly daily in Chicago but that doesn’t seem to bother you as it’s mostly black on black crime, eh racist?
Who it obviously doesn't bother are the municipalities in Chicago who have the power to do something about it.

Are they racist too?

Or, is it really just White Folks abroad who have no control over what happens in Chicago that you deem as racist?
They are racist too. Whenever they become somewhat affluent they move into mostly white neighborhoods while crying that whites are racist. They instead can stay in the same neighborhoods and make them better. Any other questions?

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who tries to take our guns away.

They are racist too. Whenever they become somewhat affluent they move into mostly white neighborhoods while crying that whites are racist. They instead can stay in the same neighborhoods and make them better. Any other questions?
So you agree this is a problem created by and ignored by the Black Democrats who run Chicago.

Why is this White Folks fault again?

So you agree this is a problem created by and ignored by the Black Democrats who run Chicago.

Why is this White Folks fault again?
It is not. It is 100% due to Democrats and the News Entertainment Media manipulating the black vote so they vote 90% Democrat and hence Democrats don't do anything to make life better. Pretty sad. But if you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes. Racism card is low hanging fruit used by stupid people.

In other words, ...

bill718: Bam! Another shooting! Bam! Bam! Honey, another shooting! Eight dead! Count em, eight! Fucking fantastic! Bam, bam bam!

Brightens your day, huh? You have no plan to keep guns from shooters, just disarming more victims so maybe next time you get ten!

It is not. It is 100% due to Democrats and the News Entertainment Media manipulating the black vote so they vote 90% Democrat and hence Democrats don't do anything to make life better. Pretty sad. But if you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes. Racism card is low hanging fruit used by stupid people.
Agreed.

Once again the real culprit proves to be Leftist policies.

Hell the police knew they guy was mental but there he was walking the streets despite his mother informing him that he was intent on committing suicide by cop.
Yes, they knew of this angry, hostile mental.

Excerpt:

CNN’s Ana Cabrera reported that the suspect, Brandon Scott Hole, was on authorities’ radar before the mass shooting.

“Authorities were warned about FedEx suspect’s potential for violence in the past, sources say,” she wrote on Twitter. “The suspect in the Indianapolis mass shooting was known to federal and local authorities prior to the attack.”

Cabrera added, “A family member of the suspected shooter reached out to authorities warning about the suspect’s potential for violence, according to three law enforcement sources briefed on the matter.”

According to the Indianapolis Star, that family member was Hole’s mother. She told police that he might try to commit “suicide by cop” in March 2020, the newspaper reported, so authorities took a shotgun from his home and Hole was interviewed by the FBI in April 2020. . Authorities seized a shotgun from his home and the FBI interviewed him in April 2020, the Star reported.

“The suspect was placed on an immediate detention mental health temporary hold by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department,”FBI Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan said to the Star. He told the newspaper that Hole wasn’t found to be associated with “Racially Motivated Violent Extremism” at that time.

In other words, ...

bill718: Bam! Another shooting! Bam! Bam! Honey, another shooting! Eight dead! Count em, eight! Fucking fantastic! Bam, bam bam!

Brightens your day, huh? You have no plan to keep guns from shooters, just disarming more victims so maybe next time you get ten!
Mass Shooting alway occur regularly when Democrats are in power.

Look how many there were under Obama including the worst mass shooting in the history of the US.

Get use to it.

We are back to the Old Norm ....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That and you and the Democrats fist pumping and shouting your approval so you can continue to disarm victims and protect shooters

Forum List

Back