YAWN--Another mass shooting

bill718

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

No one really gives a crap about this...do they?? :no_text11:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mrs. - Dear, there was another mass shooting yesterday, 8 people were killed at a FEDEX facility

Mr. - Huh, We got a something FED EX?? Hey. There's a sale at Wal Mart! I need some new boots anyway.

My thoughts and prayers are with those families

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This isn't a gun problem. It's a moral problem.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Damn white supremacism

Damn the NRA.

Damn Orange man.

There, now we have had our narrative woke outrage right on que

Next.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, "YAWN" is the accurate word to describe the mass shootings and -- especially -- all the riots and demonstrations going on in the nation now.

I remember that every summer in the 1960s there were riots in the inner city.

People became so sick and tired of them that they stopped paying attention.

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, "YAWN" is the accurate word to describe the mass shootings and -- especially -- all the riots and demonstrations going on in the nation now.

I remember that every summer in the 1960s there were riots in the inner city.

People became so sick and tired of them that they stopped paying attention.
If only Chicago could be as peaceful as where this shooting occurred.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Happens nearly daily in Chicago but that doesn’t seem to bother you as it’s mostly black on black crime, eh racist?

Votto

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mental health is the issue. Not guns.
There is a fine line between insanity, stupidity, and out right evil, which makes it hard to try and classify someone like the Bond villain Pelosi Galore.

I think I have it figured out though.

Stupidity: Attempting material gain for your own benefit but woefully falling short that is to your detriment or someone else.

Insanity: Engaging in an activity that is to your detriment or detriment to others with no apparent reason

Evil: Achieving material gain for yourself while, at the same time, inflicting harm on yourself or others.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hell the police knew they guy was mental but there he was walking the streets despite his mother informing him that he was intent on committing suicide by cop.

The police have larger fish to fry. There are people with unpaid parking tickets roaming the streets, up to all kinds of shenanigans.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List