Ya'll ready for President Pete in 2024?

If he handles the country the way he's managing the Department of Transportation, the country's liable to be in deep doo doo.

Wait....we're already knee deep in it, aren't we?

"Here we go. Pete Buttigieg 2024?"​

"Just how desperate are the Democrats in terms of their weak bench of candidates to replace Joe Biden? Well, they’re desperate enough to actually be talking about Pete Bugttigieg as a potential 2024 nominee and corporate media is fluffing up the theory. Politico featured a “West Wing playbook” article yesterday describing the Transportation Secretary’s “campaign in waiting.” In it, they describe how various dark money groups are keeping a stream of donations coming in with the theme, “Win the Era.” This funding infrastructure has allegedly allowed Mayor Pete to “maintain a political footprint” and keep his options open while not broadcasting his loftier ambitions....

Here we go. Pete Buttigieg 2024?

Private Jet Pete!

Americans are searching for answers and this is just another possibility.

The problem with income inequality has played out to the point at which any progress is impossible because of the stubborn refusal of the very wealthy to share the wealth of the country. Greedy American style capitalism has come full circle and has run up against a brick wall.

This has resulted in the failed coup attempt that was supposed to take down corrupt government. The leadership of the coup didn't have the courage to lead, and consequently his ideas weren't given a fair try.

Nothing was settled and nothing was changed or improved, and the struggle goes on by the working class.

Electing a gay man has as good a chance as anything else that has been tried. Especially a highly intelligent gay man!

What tricks will America's politicians try next? Instead of addressing the problem of greedy capitalism having ran it's course and ending up against that proverbial brick wall?

Will the obvious issues of capitalist greed and racism ever be addressed?

To be brutally frank, America in 2024 is not yet ready for a gay President.

There are two ethnicities (no need to name them) that were against gay marriage, and they are now against a gay President.

But maybe by the 2030s, those groups will have become more accepting of a gay President. Especially if the Vice President is from one of those two groups.

Americans are searching for answers and this is just another possibility.

The problem with income inequality has played out to the point at which any progress is impossible because of the stubborn refusal of the very wealthy to share the wealth of the country. Greedy American style capitalism has come full circle and has run up against a brick wall.

This has resulted in the failed coup attempt that was supposed to take down corrupt government. The leadership of the coup didn't have the courage to lead, and consequently his ideas weren't given a fair try.

Nothing was settled and nothing was changed or improved, and the struggle goes on by the working class.

Electing a gay man has as good a chance as anything else that has been tried. Especially a highly intelligent gay man!

What tricks will America's politicians try next? Instead of addressing the problem of greedy capitalism having ran it's course and ending up against that proverbial brick wall?

Will the obvious issues of capitalist greed and racism ever be addressed?

The only thing I could come away with from that long, convoluted word salad, is that apparently you're Canadian.

Was I even close?

The only thing I could come away with from that long, convoluted word salad, is that apparently you're Canadian.

Was I even close?
I only expect that my comments will be heard and then some wheels will start turning in American heads.

I've never expected that they will be received with any pleasure. The failed coup brought no relief or pleasure!

Buttigieg is a whole new way of thinking that goes directly against the grain in your country.

Note too how Dogmaphobe has become more obsessed with the topic than ever before with other topics. It could be that he's just searching harder for answers, and not a direct obsession.

I only expect that my comments will be heard and then some wheels will start turning in American heads.

I've never expected that they will be received with any pleasure. The failed coup brought no relief or pleasure!

Buttigieg is a whole new way of thinking that goes directly against the grain in your country.

Note too how Dogmaphobe has become more obsessed with the topic than ever before with other topics. It could be that he's just searching harder for answers, and not a direct obsession.

Sorry Hoser. I don't speak Canadian.

People forgot that Newsweek magazine proclaimed B. Hussein O as the first homo president.

newsweek-obama-gay-president.jpg

Didn't some British pop group do a song about him in the 70's?

"The Night Obama Sucked Chicago Dry.."

To be brutally frank, America in 2024 is not yet ready for a gay President.

There are two ethnicities (no need to name them) that were against gay marriage, and they are now against a gay President.

But maybe by the 2030s, those groups will have become more accepting of a gay President. Especially if the Vice President is from one of those two groups.
How about not getting entangled in the peripheral BS and actually elect a POTUS that is intelligent, articulate, diplomatic, moral, effective and has the country's best interest in the forefront of the agenda? I don't GAF about anything else. Next the lefties will be wanting to point out that we have never had a president with fourteen colors of hair and twelve moles on his nose.

Maybe you should quit sucking on that bone, duck. You don't have the intelligence of animal crackers. Take your commie, America-hating, Canadian bullshit down the road.

Good point. Canada is a lot like Mexico, except they don't have Mexicans.

Forum List

Back