Ya'll ready for President Pete in 2024?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If he handles the country the way he's managing the Department of Transportation, the country's liable to be in deep doo doo.

Wait....we're already knee deep in it, aren't we?

"Here we go. Pete Buttigieg 2024?"​

"Just how desperate are the Democrats in terms of their weak bench of candidates to replace Joe Biden? Well, they’re desperate enough to actually be talking about Pete Bugttigieg as a potential 2024 nominee and corporate media is fluffing up the theory. Politico featured a “West Wing playbook” article yesterday describing the Transportation Secretary’s “campaign in waiting.” In it, they describe how various dark money groups are keeping a stream of donations coming in with the theme, “Win the Era.” This funding infrastructure has allegedly allowed Mayor Pete to “maintain a political footprint” and keep his options open while not broadcasting his loftier ambitions....

Two years into the Biden administration, infrastructure for another potential PETE BUTTIGIEG bid for office lies in waiting.
Allies of the transportation secretary have built out a dark money group, Win the Era Action Fund, and a political action committee, Win the Era, which has endorsed a small cohort of candidates in the 2022 midterms and allowed Buttigieg to maintain a political footprint as he remains in the Biden Cabinet.
The new filings, first obtained by West Wing Playbook, paint a picture of a politician publicly downplaying future ambitions — while quietly having options open.

Here we go. Pete Buttigieg 2024?

I completely believe we could elect him to have the first gay president. I have zero issues having a gay president but he is a politician in the mold of Obama and Hillary and I won't be voting for him.

After Secretary Buttigieg fucked up the transportation system , it will take a lot of chutzpah for the fellow to run for President based on that record.

So its almost certain he will.

If I were opposing Petey, I'd attack him as being actually Normative, with his supposed Bum Buddy just being a co-conspirator in the scam and the adoptees just being midget actors in on the action as well.

If he handles the country the way he's managing the Department of Transportation, the country's liable to be in deep doo doo.

"Just how desperate are the Democrats in terms of their weak bench of candidates to replace Joe Biden? Well, they’re desperate enough to actually be talking about Pete Bugttigieg as a potential 2024 nominee and corporate media is fluffing up the theory. Politico featured a “West Wing playbook” article yesterday describing the Transportation Secretary’s “campaign in waiting.” In it, they describe how various dark money groups are keeping a stream of donations coming in with the theme, “Win the Era.” This funding infrastructure has allegedly allowed Mayor Pete to “maintain a political footprint” and keep his options open while not broadcasting his loftier ambitions....

His father was a professor and Marxist

The father of Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg was a Marxist professor who spoke fondly of the Communist Manifesto and dedicated a significant portion of his academic career to the work of Italian Communist Party founder Antonio Gramsci, an associate of Vladimir Lenin.

Joseph Buttigieg, who died in January at the age of 71, immigrated to the U.S. in the 1970s from Malta and in 1980 joined the University of Notre Dame faculty, where he taught modern European literature and literary theory. He supported an updated version of Marxism that jettisoned some of Marx and Engel's more doctrinaire theories, though he was undoubtedly Marxist.

He was an adviser to Rethinking Marxism, an academic journal that published articles “that seek to discuss, elaborate, and/or extend Marxian theory,” and a member of the editorial collective of Boundary 2, a journal of postmodern theory, literature, and culture. He spoke at many Rethinking Marxism conferences and other gatherings of prominent Marxists.

In a 2000 paper for Rethinking Marxism critical of the approach of Human Rights Watch, Buttigieg, along with two other authors, refers to "the Marxist project to which we subscribe."

In 1998, he wrote in an article for the Chronicle of Higher Education about an event in New York City celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Manifesto. He also participated in the event. "If The Communist Manifesto was meant to liberate the proletariat, the Manifesto itself in recent years needed liberating from Marxism's narrow post-Cold War orthodoxies and exclusive cadres. It has been freed," he wrote...

The apple does not fall too far from the tree

After Secretary Buttigieg fucked up the transportation system , it will take a lot of chutzpah for the fellow to run for President based on that record.

So its almost certain he will.

If I were opposing Petey, I'd attack him as being actually Normative, with his supposed Bum Buddy just being a co-conspirator in the scam and the adoptees just being midget actors in on the action as well.

Joe Biden is openly corrupt and has fucked up everything he's touched for 50 years.

Yet Emperor Xi still put him in the White House.

His father was a professor and Marxist

The father of Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg was a Marxist professor who spoke fondly of the Communist Manifesto and dedicated a significant portion of his academic career to the work of Italian Communist Party founder Antonio Gramsci, an associate of Vladimir Lenin.

Joseph Buttigieg, who died in January at the age of 71, immigrated to the U.S. in the 1970s from Malta and in 1980 joined the University of Notre Dame faculty, where he taught modern European literature and literary theory. He supported an updated version of Marxism that jettisoned some of Marx and Engel's more doctrinaire theories, though he was undoubtedly Marxist.

He was an adviser to Rethinking Marxism, an academic journal that published articles “that seek to discuss, elaborate, and/or extend Marxian theory,” and a member of the editorial collective of Boundary 2, a journal of postmodern theory, literature, and culture. He spoke at many Rethinking Marxism conferences and other gatherings of prominent Marxists.

In a 2000 paper for Rethinking Marxism critical of the approach of Human Rights Watch, Buttigieg, along with two other authors, refers to "the Marxist project to which we subscribe."

In 1998, he wrote in an article for the Chronicle of Higher Education about an event in New York City celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Manifesto. He also participated in the event. "If The Communist Manifesto was meant to liberate the proletariat, the Manifesto itself in recent years needed liberating from Marxism's narrow post-Cold War orthodoxies and exclusive cadres. It has been freed," he wrote...

The apple does not fall too far from the tree

All Marxists deserve free helicopter rides, as far as I'm concerned. Even him.

Except you kinda' did.

You've got this odd habit of saying things and then denying you ever said them.

The only thing here worthy of being dismissed is you...

I said what I said clearly. You want to spin what I said. I clearly said that I would not be surprised to see the people elect him simply for that reason. I NEVER said it was a good reason.

If you want to discuss what I say honestly, great. If you just want to discuss me, find another hobby.

I said what I said clearly. You want to spin what I said. I clearly said that I would not be surprised to see the people elect him simply for that reason. I NEVER said it was a good reason.

If you want to discuss what I say honestly, great. If you just want to discuss me, find another hobby.

Now you're just lying.

This is exactly what you said: "I completely believe we could elect him to have the first gay president."

Not a word in there about anyone being surprised about anything. Also, you didn't say "the people", you said "we", which means you included yourself in that group, and that you would vote for him for that reason.

Words mean things.

I think it's funny that you whine about things being discussed honestly when you've demonstrated that you're completely unable to to that...

Now you're just lying.

This is exactly what you said: "I completely believe we could elect him to have the first gay president."

That's right. I never said it would be a good idea. Actually further on I said the opposite where Pete is concerned.

Not a word in there about anyone being surprised about anything. Also, you didn't say "the people", you said "we", which means you included yourself in that group, and that you would vote for him for that reason.

If you say so. I did not vote for Trump but we elected him. You can quit digging.

Words mean things.

I think it's funny that you whine about things being discussed honestly when you've demonstrated that you're completely unable to to that...

Quit spinning.

That's right. I never said it would be a good idea.

Which is why I asked you if you thought it was.

If questions frighten you, maybe the internet's not for you...

If you say so. I did not vote for Trump but we elected him. You can quit digging.

I didn't vote for Biden, but he got elected.

He did not, however, get elected by me...

Quit spinning.

You could teach a master class in "spin"...

I think Pete polls around 6%. Less than Pence.

Which is why I asked you if you thought it was.

If questions frighten you, maybe the internet's not for you...

I didn't vote for Biden, but he got elected.

He did not, however, get elected by me...

We elected him.

2nd Gay Prez

People forgot that Newsweek magazine proclaimed B. Hussein O as the first homo president.

newsweek-obama-gay-president.jpg

Forum List

Back