There are two ways Trump can get Biden elected again

1117_homeless_kids_screengrab.png
Homeless-family.jpg

09homeless-web-superJumbo.jpg
HomelessFamily-750.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

In Trump's own words, "If I lose to Biden, ,I will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history"

I could not agree more.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Rump were not the worst, he would have never lost to Biden. That makes Biden at least 2nd worst and Rump lost to him making him the worst.
Trump had a better economy and a better foreign policy, and the border was far better.

Wrong again.

There is one way Biden can get Trump elected. Stay alive and stupid until '24.

I am sure that Rump will do either the run and lose to Biden or lose in the primary and he nukes the GOP and splits the party. 2023 is going to be entertaining as hell.

He can

1. Win the GOP nomination

2. Run as a third party

Which will happen?

I'm confident one or the other will.
I vote that neither one will happen. Trump wants to be a winner and he knows that third party presidential candidates are ALWAYS losers. While he's had rough couple of years, he doesn't want yet another loss added to his totals.

I vote that neither one will happen. Trump wants to be a winner and he knows that third party presidential candidates are ALWAYS losers. While he's had rough couple of years, he doesn't want yet another loss added to his totals.
Trump started to run as a third-party candidate long ago asking Oprah to be his VP.

This is why I don't trust Trump much. Oprah Winfrey? Really?

We just learned what Oprah was made of endorsing a stroke victim for the US Senate who should probably be in a nursing home.

Trump started to run as a third-party candidate long ago asking Oprah to be his VP.

This is why I don't trust Trump much. Oprah Winfrey? Really?

We just learned what Oprah was made of endorsing a stroke victim for the US Senate who should probably be in a nursing home.
Trump says a lot of shit. But, Trump has never run as an independent and never will.

Biden can't be the worst Presidential candidate in US history, since he won.
Winning an election does not make you a good anything.

The Nazis one elections. Did this make them better than the people they defeated?

But that is how Leftists think, if they win votes and have the majority, it is equated to righteousness and goodness and intelligence. In short, you become superior, or the master race.

Forum List

Back