Yale issues formal apology over its past connections to slavery

I will pay reparations, totally. Yep. TO SOMEONE I ACTUALLY HARMED. Who is kidding who here? Perhaps if we tally up the numbers. the cost in human lives lost to free blacks. Wouldn't that equal out?

apologize.jpg

Look a this liberal university cowering to blacks. So pathetic. All cause liberals want the black vote.

Apologizing gets them nothing. People today cannot apologize for something people did yesterday.

The feral pets will be looking for more.

Democrats have overplayed their hand by now. Giving out money and special dog treats to their pet causes. I am not black but hey, Even I cringe at the level of pandering Democrats DO. Like Biden's remark" If you don't vote for me, YOU ain't black" Really? Could Biden be more condescending?

Apologizing gets them nothing. People today cannot apologize for something people did yesterday.

The feral pets will be looking for more.

I hope the hate filled leftists go after Yale…..nothing is as pleasing as watching smug leftists get targeted by rage filled leftists…..bring the popcorn…

Why?

No one alive today owned slaves, no one alive was a slave, and Yale certainly hasn't had any slaves in the past 100 years.

Why apologize for something you never did or even existed before you were around?

Besides, every descendant of slaves in America right now have better lives in America than they would if they lived most anywhere else. Those descendants should be saying "slavery in America was a terrible thing but thanks to what my ancestors suffered I now get to live in a free country and work for the life I want to live. And for that I am grateful".

Look a this liberal university cowering to blacks. So pathetic. All cause liberals want the black vote.
So, apologizing to black folks for slavery in your book is cowering to black folks. Damn I would love to know what black man broke your heart.

I will pay reparations, totally. Yep. TO SOMEONE I ACTUALLY HARMED. Who is kidding who here? Perhaps if we tally up the numbers. the cost in human lives lost to free blacks. Wouldn't that equal out?
How many lives were lost to free Jewish folks from the Nazis?

Did any German born in the last 50yrs have anything to do with harming Jewish folks during WWII?

Democrats have overplayed their hand by now. Giving out money and special dog treats to their pet causes. I am not black but hey, Even I cringe at the level of pandering Democrats DO. Like Biden's remark" If you don't vote for me, YOU ain't black" Really? Could Biden be more condescending?
Tell me racist hag, what have black folks rec'd in this country that white folks haven't received more of other than injustice, racism and discrimination.

Yale has a $40 billion endowment.

If the White Guilt Pukes there are really "sorry" they should put their money where their mouth is and use that money to provide reparations to the goddamn ghetto Negroes. The druggies, street thugs, Hos and gang bangers on the street could sure use that money to by more crack, cigarettes, liquor and lottery tickets.

Why?

No one alive today owned slaves, no one alive was a slave, and Yale certainly hasn't had any slaves in the past 100 years.

Why apologize for something you never did or even existed before you were around?

Besides, every descendant of slaves in America right now have better lives in America than they would if they lived most anywhere else. Those descendants should be saying "slavery in America was a terrible thing but thanks to what my ancestors suffered I now get to live in a free country and work for the life I want to live. And for that I am grateful".
there such spoiled brats they dont get it.

Forum List

Back