Xiden arrives back at the White House and prepares to DROP student loan forgiveness from next week's budget!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Xiden BREAKS campaign promise to cancel $10,000 debt for 42 million Americans!!!!

Xiden will not include student loan forgiveness in his upcoming Budget, after pledging to cancel $10,000 from loans on the campaign trail.

Xiden, who was seen arriving back at the White House on Sunday from a weekend at Camp David, is due to announce his latest budget at the end of next week, and claims he has grown suspicious of wiping out the loans.

The shift in policy is a major blow for the more than 42 million Americans who have student loans.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk .

I know of several damn fools who voted for Xiden because of this promise.....Wonder if they will LEARN NEVER to trust a demonRAT. especially at election time!!!

There isn't any reason to do student loan bailouts. Dems have spent trillions and nothing. They will put this on the fishing line and dangle it again for votes in the mid terms.

I’m a dem. Loan bailouts for all is stupid. College grads do much better than those who don’t graduate even after loans calculated in. This would be a bailout for non needy people.

Ooops. Xiden just had another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment. I bet those idiot Democrats didn't see that coming.

:laughing0301:

Ooops. Xiden just had another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment. I bet those idiot Democrats didn't see that coming.

It’s not a budget item. It’s a separate issue. I don’t support it. Biden does but he supports a congressional bill on it not as a budget item. That’s the position of the administration.

It’s not a budget item. It’s a separate issue. I don’t support it. Biden does but he supports a congressional bill on it not as a budget item. That’s the position of the administration.

This administration has no real position on anything. Nor do they have any new ideas or solutions.

This administration has no real position on anything. Nor do they have any new ideas or solutions.
That’s an uninformed cop out.

Xiden BREAKS campaign promise to cancel $10,000 debt for 42 million Americans!!!!

Xiden will not include student loan forgiveness in his upcoming Budget, after pledging to cancel $10,000 from loans on the campaign trail.

Xiden, who was seen arriving back at the White House on Sunday from a weekend at Camp David, is due to announce his latest budget at the end of next week, and claims he has grown suspicious of wiping out the loans.

The shift in policy is a major blow for the more than 42 million Americans who have student loans.

I know of several damn fools who voted for Xiden because of this promise.....Wonder if they will LEARN NEVER to trust a demonRAT. especially at election time!!!
He is an inveterate liar.

Glad to hear it. If you want to go to college then pay your own way. No way we tax payers should get shafted into paying for anyone's college education.

I’m a dem. Loan bailouts for all is stupid. College grads do much better than those who don’t graduate even after loans calculated in. This would be a bailout for non needy people.
'Loan bailouts for all is stupid"...
but it was ok for barrag-o to bail all the banks out, right ? im sure you were all for that....what hypocrites the scum demonRATS are

but it was ok for barrag-o to bail all the banks out, right ? im sure you were all for that....what hypocrites the scum demonRATS are
What does that even mean? US made money on the bailouts. Don’t be a prick.

They don’t care about needy people, just votes. They will do the math and decide if this is something they need to “gift” in the midterms to get the recent and gullible college grads. My guess is, those folks are far too down the road to indoctrination and it won’t be required.

That’s an uninformed cop out.
no, actually its called the TRUTH....something scum bags of the demonRATS don't get....
SCUM DEMONRATS=deny, deflect twist to suit

Glad to hear it. If you want to go to college then pay your own way. No way we tax payers should get shafted into paying for anyone's college education.
Yet you do it without knowing it and you have for decades through public service loan forgiveness and disabled debtors.

are you that stupid? barrag-o bailed the corrupt banking institution out...the working class of AMERICANS got a whopping 200.00 to combat the longest lasting recession, under barrag-o, in AMERICA....Don’t be a prick.

So another President broke a campaign promise.

In other news water is wet...

Every now and then, dementia patients have a moment of lucidity where their thinking temporarily clears. It usually doesn't last long.

are you that stupid? barrag-o bailed the corrupt banking institution out...the working class of AMERICANS got a whopping 200.00 to combat the longest lasting recession, under barrag-o, in AMERICA....Don’t be a prick.
Early estimates for the total cost of the bailout to the government were as much as $700 billion, however TARP recovered funds totalling $441.7 billion from $426.4 billion invested, earning a $15.3 billion profit or an annualized rate of return of 0.6% and perhaps a loss when adjusted for inflation

UNCLEAN OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back