Xi Wants To Make A Deal With PDT

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Shares on the Hang Seng shot up over 1,070 points last night (4.2%)

Seems like Xi (for those of you who get their news from Comedy Central, that's the CHICOM Leader's name) wants to make a deal.

So Trump has ordered that plans be made for an agreement.

Trump, Xi upbeat on trade after phone call; U.S. targets more Chinese firms | Reuters

I expect the DISGUSTING FILTH to downplay this for now. Especially this close to the MidTerms. Maybe after the elections they'll give it some time.........

Not.

But it's a Big Deal, people.

A very Big Deal. In fact, I'd say it's YUGE!

Until we see the final deal it is nothing but talk.

Unless it is more than the minor tweaks we saw in the new NAFTA all the pain of the last year will have been wasted.

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Unless it is more than the minor tweaks we saw in the new NAFTA all the pain of the last year will have been wasted.

Time will tell.

Naft was more than minor tweeks. Opening up markets for our products and getting a min wage in Mexico, is pretty huge.

Seems like Xi (for those of you who get their news from Comedy Central, that's the CHICOM Leader's name) wants to make a deal.

Trump, Xi upbeat on trade after phone call; U.S. targets more Chinese firms | Reuters

I expect the DISGUSTING FILTH to downplay this for now. Especially this close to the MidTerms. Maybe after the elections they'll give it some time.........

Not.

A big deal, Trump will claim he's fixed something but in fact China wins.

Why? Because China's leaders don't care, they can get a deal or not, either way they'll win because they're smarter.

Time will tell.

Naft was more than minor tweeks. Opening up markets for our products and getting a min wage in Mexico, is pretty huge.
The new NAFTA was most certainly just minor tweaks, that will no doubt be made even more minor before its final passage; if that even happens.

Time will tell.

The new NAFTA was most certainly just minor tweaks, that will no doubt be made even more minor before its final passage; if that even happens.
So what would have been a major change?

Not.

A big deal, Trump will claim he's fixed something but in fact China wins.

Why? Because China's leaders don't care, they can get a deal or not, either way they'll win because they're smarter.

Yup, the Chinese leaders don't care, that must be why they come to the negotiating table. Which makes them a heck of a lot smarter than you.

Time will tell.

There is no minimum wage in Mexico. All we got was that 5% more of the car must be made by people making an average 16 dollars an hour. Not all of them, just an average.

If Mexico changes nothing, only 3 cars would not qualify, the Nissan Versa, the Audi G5 and the Fiat 500.

As I said, minor tweaks.

Time will tell.

Major change? A major change would have been a terrible idea, considering the massive wealth the U.S. has accumulated and continues to accumulute under NAFTA.

Not.

Trump needs to squeeze that little fooker until he sings in a high pitched voice. Some payback for all the misery they have caused America over the last 25 years.

The time for Xi to make a good deal was before Trumps policies were in effect and his tariffs taking a massive bite out of Chinas government. Just to show the Commies who is boss. Now any deal he gets must be on American terms, "take it or leave pal".

Time will tell.

Major change? A major change would have been a terrible idea, considering the massive wealth the U.S. has accumulated and continues to accumulute under NAFTA.
OMG, you think NAFTA was good for the US....ok so now we know he's either full of shit or an idiot......

Trump needs to squeeze that little fooker until he sings in a high pitched voice. Some payback for all the misery they have caused America over the last 25 years.

Let's be fair. Xi was doing his job. He was looking out for his Country's (and his) best interests.

If our leaders, like the feckless Bush and the TOTALLY anti-American obama, let him get away with it why should we blame Xi?

Trump is just asking that he 'play fair' from now on.

Of course he's gonna balk. Why wouldn't he? He's used to be given everything and anything he wants by an anti-American dimocrap scumbag named obama (aka; The Lying Cocksucker In Chief)

I don't blame him and I don't blame China.

I just want them to stop.

Now

Time will tell.

OMG, you think NAFTA was good for the US....ok so now we know he's either full of shit or an idiot......
Lol I suppose you think that the cartel infested war zone that is Mexico was the real winner, and not the country that has become the wealthiest and most powerful country in all of human civilization.

Lol I suppose you think that the cartel infested war zone that is Mexico was the real winner, and not the country that has become the wealthiest and most powerful country in all of human civilization.
We were that BEFORE the agreement...nice try...
but yes Mexico did benefit.....but it's a leftist country and it is corrupt as hell...so yes they did flush their money down the toilet.

We were that BEFORE the agreement...nice try...
but yes Mexico did benefit.....but it's a leftist country and it is corrupt as hell...so yes they did flush their money down the toilet.
Well it’s almost entirely unchanged and may not even be enacted so have fun with that.

Forum List

Back