Wyoming, Barometer of the Nation as a Whole....?

Trump changed his story at least a dozen times. And it was a legal search warrant.
show me where he changed his story even once

yes the demafacist lied to the court. They’ve done this before to spy on a presidential campaign…not surprised to see them do it again

You know what I have noticed....

Not many Trumpers even mention the person who won.....or what policies she supports that are different than what polcies Cheney supports....

It's almost like none of that matters.....just whether or not the candidate worships Trump....

You know what I have noticed....

Not many Trumpers even mention the person who won.....or what policies she supports that are different than what polcies Cheney supports....

It's almost like none of that matters.....just whether or not the candidate worships Trump....
Cheney supports the demafasict agenda..therefore anyone but her is good

show me where he changed his story even once

yes the demafacist lied to the court. They’ve done this before to spy on a presidential campaign…not surprised to see them do it again
First he said he had no classified material; then he said he declassified everything; then he said the FBI planted the evidence; then he said he had a standing order...

Want me to go on?

and no, the candidate isn't a famous puppet....not yet at least....

Madame-Main-PMAG-4421.jpgGettyImages-1241317960-1-420x315.jpg

First he said he had no classified material; then he said he declassified everything; then he said the FBI planted the evidence; then he said he had a standing order...

Want me to go on?
he didn’t have any…they were all declassied

how is that hard to grasp?

This seems to be a common thread among democrat candidates this year. In WA, 30-year democrat Sen. Patty Murray attacked her novice republican opponent in the primary exclusively--ignoring the other 16 candidates in the race. Now she and the novice, Tiffany Smiley are advancing in the general and she has not mentioned Smiley at all-----yet. Her venom is focused exclusively on MAGA and how we must defeat the party that brought us J6. Her ads are comical as she tries to convince people that armed insurrectionists were banging on doors while she hunkered down in a small room, terrified. I wonder what she would do if it was truly a hostile force that was coming for her. I want representatives and senators with more backbone than that.
I live in Washington state. It's beyond my ability to imagine what kind of idiot keeps voting for Patty Murray.

Trump changed his story at least a dozen times. And it was a legal search warrant.

HE HAS NOT and it is NOT legal nor is it Constitutional, NOR IS IT common US procedure.

Y'all are going to keep this up and continue the lying until one day this backfires on you. I suspect that you are not frightened at that prospect because you know that the right would never behave in the manner that the left is...so that is the cause of your unconcern that any backlash would occur. The DoJ,FIB, CIA and Biden Regime plus media is fascist in nature. Either you don't recognize it or you are intentionall ignoring it.

HE HAS NOT and it is NOT legal nor is it Constitutional, NOR IS IT common US procedure.

Y'all are going to keep this up and continue the lying until one day this backfires on you. I suspect that you are not frightened at that prospect because you know that the right would never behave in the manner that the left is...so that is the cause of your unconcern that any backlash would occur. The DoJ,FIB, CIA and Biden Regime plus media is fascist in nature. Either you don't recognize it or you are intentionall ignoring it.
A judge signed off on it; that makes it legal!

The media called President Trump a liar that the FBI had taken his passports. The DoJ had to admit they did and return them.

Forum List

Back